Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Balooba

VIP Member
Big, bouncy gorgeous hair🙄does this woman ever stop complimenting herself, it's absolutely tragic. Clearly thinks she's the most stunning woman on legs. Well she behaves like a very unhappy, insecure and bored housewife. Who curls their hair at 6pm to cook the dinner like?
She doesn’t cook. Just reheats

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Quackers

VIP Member
Has she a picture up of a cup of coffee and a picture of a breast. Are my eyes playing tricks

I imagine seeing her drinking everyday in front of their father while he doesn’t drink is very undermining if he wants them to be fully practising Muslims.
She is their mother though, maybe she does not want her children to be fully practising muslims? maybe she wants them to make their own choices when they are older?

Bellel

VIP Member
Sarah is so accommodating to my needs????!!!
AKA:
I told Sarah if she didn’t do my hair at midnight on 10th May I’d sack her....

And I’m not even exaggerating- last lockdown she had her colour and full extensions done by first thing on morning of re opening, so must have broken rules or done it through the night.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?????? How is she more deserving than anyone else???? The most unlikeable woman I have ever come across.
Is this a dig at Sabrina?!

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Hana is going to ruin Tigs yet. I don't know if she thinks its cute and funny when it's downright rude for kid that small to be talking to her mother like that, I wouldn't entertain that shit from no kid of mine. If that's how she speaks to her mother, imagine how she speaks to others. She's a very precocious young girl and will only get worse. Tigs should not be condoning that behaviour by putting her on the Gram. She makes her look like a very bad mother but obviously thinks we want to see that when she is the only one who can't see how disrespectful it is to herself as a parent. I for one, don't find it cute or funny. But I'm not surprised. This is Tigs after all. If anyone here knows her in real life, does she speak to people like that herself? As @Madamex says, she didn't lick it off a stone.
Maybe she did Int text Hana are you okay multiple times daily so hence the attitude 😃😃

• Haha

Purplepot

VIP Member
Lads she mustn’t get an ounce of praise from her husband or first or second born!

Christ alive...tinfoil as a lid, 2 hour mince 🤦🏼‍♀️ Azahrs daily diet....including two dates....is that to help him 💩? Because I don’t know who exactly counts out those two dates! Plus one full banana 🤦🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂 mince is still fucking mince slow cooked or not

BordnaRóna

Brenda from Sligo was commenting on an RG thread ages ago and everyone thought she was Rachel’s mum. I think she came back and said she was a nurse or something. Was one of the early threads
I'm laughing because I know a lady from Co. Sligo called Brenda who is a nurse.

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
That tiny mulberry bag was FREE
A couple of years ago in Snapchat times I think
All the bloggers/Snapchatters etc got taken to Kildare Village and at Mulberry got those little bags and had their names put on the inside

I
Yes I ever this.

What the fuck is a sleeper dress? Did she get a bang on the head as a child ?