Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She managed to give us a sneaky peek of the β€˜wife’ card 🀣

I suppose if the card says it, it must be true πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Pushing 50πŸ˜‚

God when you think of it. In the Justin Beiber hoodie- legs akimbo up the stairs.

She’ll have to up the baby Botox to Toddler Botox at the very least at 50?
Toddler Botox πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well according to Tigs she looks younger than most 35 year olds so she probably won’t need it. She does make me laugh. Can she stop lying on the child’s bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Girlfriend cards must have all been out of stock.. Swigs please google the definition of the word β€˜wife’ and β€˜wedding’ .. why be ashamed!!
I didn’t even get a wife card and we should be married five times over now! I asked why not and he said I’ve to wait another three weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shut the front door!!!!

She’s got a miniature grass coffin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I didn’t even get a wife card and we should be married five times over now! I asked why not and he said I’ve to wait another three weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shut the front door!!!!

She’s got a miniature grass coffin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was coming on to mention the mini mossy mausoleum 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the comment of Still in bed, what a treat.

Fucks sake she never gets out of bed!! And again she has managed to insult the majority of all women with her insensitive posts. There are no words how stupid she is. Now she's on the drink again at 2pm.

Reactions: 13
Pushing 50πŸ˜‚

God when you think of it. In the Justin Beiber hoodie- legs akimbo up the stairs.

She’ll have to up the baby Botox to Toddler Botox at the very least at 50?
Toddler Botox 🀣🀣🀣

The amount of quality time spent in DTC despite a lockdown and only essential journeys ....Tigs should redirect her post there. It’s unreal

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.