Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just get new pr drop of a different skin care than the new one she was raving about 😂😂
Yep. She is now on the Trilogy bandwagon after promoting Skingredients or Skin Ingredients as she keeps wrongly calling them. She is a disaster for promoting tit, she is useless. For someone who loves Skin as she says, she cant recommend anything that works as she uses everything that is sent to her! I would never buy anything she promotes, she is too flakey.

Is tonight the Live with the Make up girl? Hope the Wifi works lol.

Probably slippers
that she never wears according the story of the fake broken toes.

Reactions: 5
She’s going to treat her self tonight with her free 20 euro just eat voucher
You treat your self not like you ever treat your self

I’ve seen a lot of Instagram people gift there gift cards they receive not this one all me me me
You’re so right, seen loads pass on those JE vouchers. And today Holly Carpenter got a lovely Easter hamper and she’s giving it straight to the Hygiene Bank for families in need.

But no not our Tigs, I actually don’t think I’ve ever seen her do anything charitable. She gives freebies to followers in order to generate more engagement, not from the goodness of her heart.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So a re cap since Wednesday of freebie /beggy Mitchell stuff

Granier uk
H&M
Trilogy
Maybline
Just eat
Charlotte tilbury
Lindt
Cadbury door wreath
Cadbury chocolates

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So a re cap since Wednesday of freebie /beggy Mitchell stuff

Granier uk
H&M
Trilogy
Maybline
Just eat
Charlotte tilbury
Lindt
Cadbury door wreath
Cadbury chocolates
She is a disgrace there was also a lily o Brien chocolates that were a PR drop for their Make a Wish campaign and she didn't even mention that part.

Reactions: 2
Tigs look like she is having hot flushes
I’m scarlet she looks zero like her instagram posts and stories complete different looking person
How sad you can’t be happy with your face without it been filtered to duck
I put up a black and white photo the other day everyone was like wow you look great I don’t I still look tit it was a Snapchat filter I was mortified 😂😂

• Haha
Damn. She’s on the WATER bahahahahaha

She’s learned from last time!!! Don’t worry swigs us fuckers still remember that drunken live that you tried to bury!!

Also, take a shot every time she mentions Mauritius, busy mom, and loves to travel

• Haha
Both accounts have a joint following of 150 thousand
72 people are watching 😂😂😂
I’m no good with statistics but that brutal 😂😂

• Haha
She spends her money on skincare? She only uses the gifted stuff.

She looks rough.

Reactions: 5
She just called the girls fedora hat a theodora 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thought she was the queen of fashion!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watch a bit there and subsequently came here to see what was being said 😂 she's on the dry cause she's to cook the kids dinner 🤣 ye ye say they were handed a mcdonalds and told to keep out of the room. She's on the dry so she doesn't make an arse of herself again

Reactions: 4
She looks every inch her age there with no filters and skin looks sun damaged when she was in MAURITUS

Reactions: 8
She looks every inch her age there with no filters and skin looks sun damaged when she was in MAURITUS
God she looks soooooooo old without the filters, wrinkly and haggard. She won't be having with those numbers watching. Think she is special. How old is the MUA? She looks half Tigs age, young enough to be her daughter !!!! I can see why she uses filters, she doesn't look like whats puts up, silly bint.

Both accounts have a joint following of 150 thousand
72 people are watching 😂😂😂
I’m no good with statistics but that brutal 😂😂
2 of which are her parents lol.

• Haha
It was painful watching. The little bit I saw anyway. Her sister was another viewer. The answer to the q about the broken toes was comedy gold

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.