Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s actually quite sad. Flicked back through her old photos on insta and she looks so much happier when she had no following and no FILTERS!!

Also found this, she’s so kind isn’t she #bekindswigs Pot Kettle Black!!
Oh my god what a witch 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
God it’s actually quite sad. Flicked back through her old photos on insta and she looks so much happier when she had no following and no FILTERS!!

What an absolute bleep

I don’t know why I’m surprised at that, what a nasty witch. Meanwhile she looks like SpongeBob Square Head.

Reactions: 4

I have 1 more account that she hasnt blocked me on ... but I'm sending this to her with the behind hashtag... it will be worth the fuming reply and block.... 🤩😁 tut tut tut tignam.... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plesse can we make it about her annoying her first born texting him every 2 minutes 🤣 she'd fume
Sang to the tune of micheal Jackson smooth criminal: 🎶🎵🎶🎵

Tiggy, are you OK?
So, tiggy, are you OK?
Are you OK, tiggy?
Tiggy, are you OK?
So, tiggy are you OK?
Are you OK, tiggy
Tiggy, are you OK?
So, tiggy are you OK?
Are you OK, tiggy?

🎵🎵🎵

Too long for a title but this is playing in my head 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why I’m surprised at that, what a nasty witch. Meanwhile she looks like SpongeBob Square Head.
I know!! Like our Queen of the Botox and filters is the LAST person who should be commenting on airbrushing 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder how long until it’s deleted?!

New thread name ideas?!
Well if she does a dirty delete she’ll have to delete this one too 🙈🙈🙈

THE IRONY 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over the neck of her commenting on celebrities like that when she’s such a wannabe - all she wants is to be just like then. And SJP hideous? Really??

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over the neck of her commenting on celebrities like that when she’s such a wannabe - all she wants is to be just like then. And SJP hideous? Really??
In fairness we all do it. That’s what tattle is all about!! It’s her pretending she’s whiter than white when she’s exactly the same makes me laugh!!!

Imagine one of us spoke about her first and second born the way she spoke about Kylie (a child at the time) in that post!!!

Love how she mentioned having money there. Like you’ve none of your own Tiggs or god knows what you would her done. Unfortunately lobotomies can’t be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Omg. Says the airbrushed filtered ten pounds of makup ring light queen.

Ahh here even her eyes are filtered another shade
Right. And that was years ago. Imagine what the face would be like now without help. She can scream baby Botox all she wants. I know all about Botox and it would take more than a little drop to take care of that. One eye alone there would use a full 20+ units. And her forehead is the size of a cinema screen so imagine what gets put in there. So between the Botox/ fillers and the filter is a massive help to her. Ah but it’s just good genes and a great skin care routine lads. 🤣🤣

and I’m not against Botox nor anybody aging gracefully without help. But the lies and bullshit spewed to try come off as natural and blessesd simply designed to up herself and make others feel bad about themselves is what rots me. Is there anything about her genuine? And all the self proclaiming she’s an open book, just so honest and herself. Bawhahaha. Well duck me. I know her. And she’s full of lies. Nothing is what it seems. Or projected. All designed to make herself feel like she’s made it good. And is wealthy and everyone should be jealous. She hasn’t a pot to piss in. Nothing is in her name. And that’s why there’s no legal marriage cert. get a grip hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg. Says the airbrushed filtered ten pounds of makup ring light queen.

Right. And that was years ago. Imagine what the face would be like now without help. She can scream baby Botox all she wants. I know all about Botox and it would take more than a little drop to take care of that. One eye alone there would use a full 20+ units. And her forehead is the size of a cinema screen so imagine what gets put in there. So between the Botox/ fillers and the filter is a massive help to her. Ah but it’s just good genes and a great skin care routine lads. 🤣🤣

and I’m not against Botox nor anybody aging gracefully without help. But the lies and bullshit spewed to try come off as natural and blessesd simply designed to up herself and make others feel bad about themselves is what rots me. Is there anything about her genuine? And all the self proclaiming she’s an open book, just so honest and herself. Bawhahaha. Well duck me. I know her. And she’s full of lies. Nothing is what it seems. Or projected. All designed to make herself feel like she’s made it good. And is wealthy and everyone should be jealous. She hasn’t a pot to piss in. Nothing is in her name. And that’s why there’s no legal marriage cert. get a grip hun.
She def bought that card herself. Absolutely self bought. It didn't even say Mothers Day so could be any old card. Shes such a fake old twit who thinks we envy her lifestyle when in reality we laugh at her and pity her.

I too have no problem with people using cosmetic help whatever floats your boat. But I agree with you all here, don't pass it off as good genes or tit when we know you have procedures. SCS and LLL are 2 other twats who pretend they don't do botox and tit, sick of all these fake cunts.

Reactions: 5
Aesop hand soap
She is advertising as an AF link
And saying this brand will not cause a reaction to the skin even the kids use it
A mighty statement to make
And only 15 euro for 100 mls bargains all around if you want the bigger bottle it’s 37 euro
No carex antibacterial in that house for 1.50

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.