Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I get Botox and don’t want to admit it, that’s fully my prerogative. Because I’m not posting
#AF links to skincare products and trying to make money by misleading followers. Trying to make them think the whatever product I happen to be shilling is making a difference.

Reactions: 11
If I get Botox and don’t want to admit it, that’s fully my prerogative. Because I’m not posting
#AF links to skincare products and trying to make money by misleading followers. Trying to make them think the whatever product I happen to be shilling is making a difference.
Yes. Imagine sitting there with a face full of work done and telling people to spend hundreds of their well earned money on bullshit product. The money people fork out for this tit she hawks could go get themselves some Botox and call it a day. Lol. She’s a liar. I’d say brendas broke trying to keep up with the lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am really lucky with my genes, God bless my Mums side and am regularly told that I look a lot younger than I am. I'm 42. I've always looked after my skin using what products I could afford at the time. I had BOTOX in January as there were a couple of lines that really bothered me and I spend a lot of my days on Teams which helps nobody. If I'm asked I'll be honest regarding having a helping hand but looking at those pictures from years ago is comical. She's using every bit of filler etc. possible. No cream is that good. So ful! Of crap.

Reactions: 4
I am really lucky with my genes, God bless my Mums side and am regularly told that I look a lot younger than I am. I'm 42. I've always looked after my skin using what products I could afford at the time. I had BOTOX in January as there were a couple of lines that really bothered me and I spend a lot of my days on Teams which helps nobody. If I'm asked I'll be honest regarding having a helping hand but looking at those pictures from years ago is comical. She's using every bit of filler etc. possible. No cream is that good. So ful! Of crap.
Where did you manage to get Botox in a level 5 lockdown 🤔

Reactions: 3
I have 1 more account that she hasnt blocked me on ... but I'm sending this to her with the behind hashtag... it will be worth the fuming reply and block.... 🤩😁 tut tut tut tignam.... 😁
Did you get a reply???!!!! She’ll be frothing at the mouth 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As far as i know botox is allowed all throughout the levels. Very random, but its def allowed
Yep. Something to do with it being administered as a medical treatment in certain circumstances... migraines and excessive sweating are 2 reasons I've heard of previously. Must be some amount of sweaty Betty insta huns the amount of freshly frozen foreheads I'm seeing on my feed.

Reactions: 3
God it’s actually quite sad. Flicked back through her old photos on insta and she looks so much happier when she had no following and no FILTERS!!

Also found this, she’s so kind isn’t she #bekindswigs Pot Kettle Black!!

What a cow. I adore SJP. Tigs couldn't hold a candle to her

Reactions: 4
Not yet.. although she hasnt seen the previous message I sent either

It's the last account she hasnt blocked....

YET 😂🥳🥳
Sometimes she likes to let her critics stay so that they can still seeth with jealousy- or so she says!! I’m blocked bug with this thread I don’t feel I’m missing out.. talk about a hate follow by me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes she likes to let her critics stay so that they can still seeth with jealousy- or so she says!! I’m blocked bug with this thread I don’t feel I’m missing out.. talk about a hate follow by me 😂😂😂
If she blocked all her hate follows, she'd only have Brenda from Sligo and her ma left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep. Something to do with it being administered as a medical treatment in certain circumstances... migraines and excessive sweating are 2 reasons I've heard of previously. Must be some amount of sweaty Betty insta huns the amount of freshly frozen foreheads I'm seeing on my feed.
Well she’ll be readin here now and booking her appointment lol.

Reactions: 2
Saw headlines of a car chase from Dun drum and two kids taken to safety and €300 worth of cosmetics found in the car.

Was Tiggs able to drive with the broken toe I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tigs needs to get out more if layering her chains is her favourite thing to do everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok who sent it in. Hilarious. She’ll be on in a bit after the drink seething pretending she doesn’t care lol. Wide eyed. I don’t care I think it’s hilarious I have thick skin I don’t care. I don’t I don’t 😃😃😰😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.