Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck does it matter if you’re a mother or not?

she who struggled with miscarriages should have more tact and consideration
Exactly, isn’t international women’s day for women and Mother’s Day for mother’s ? ( I know this is a very basic comparison but y’all get me)

Reactions: 9
She has literally just finished decorating the show room she is in and now she is off to a bigger place!??
There is definetly something fishy about the whole set up!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She has literally just finished decorating the show room she is in and now she is off to a bigger place!??
But, but, but it's because she's a Boss Babe and she's working hard with her little pen and MMB notebook to bring more products to morket for us as she knows we'll find the stocKKK inKKredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But, but, but it's because she's a Boss Babe and she's working hard with her little pen and MMB notebook to bring more products to morket for us as she knows we'll find the stocKKK inKKredible.
I absolutely hate the expression boss babe though she loves it, but.... a real entrepreneur and business owner would have longevity built in to their business plan and premises. A few months doesn’t cut it

Reactions: 8
Just came on to say this, she wants to wish happy women’s day to all women even the ones who aren’t parents...give me actual strength !
💯 Looking at Instagram, seeing people referring to Mother's Day and how it can be upsetting, now to International Women's Day and Tigs has the messages mixed up, because she doesn't really pay attention, unless it's shiny and comes in a BT bag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is an interesting move!!! Where is she off to next I wonder?? World domination beckons for our Boss Babe of Ballyogan....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they her wank tissues next to her bed? 😂 My mind is in the gutter but I can't be the only one to think that when they see a box of tissues next to a bed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lily o Brien PR drop was to support their Make a Wish campaign.

As a mother would she not add that point 🤯

Reactions: 3
What the duck does it matter if you’re a mother or not?

she who struggled with miscarriages should have more tact and consideration
Yes, she has fertility issues for years. It took her years to have those kids and then struggled further. What a comment to make. EVEN the ones who are not mothers. Wtf is that suppose to mean. Are they not women? Tactless scumbag. I’m sure women who struggle with fertility already feel like tit. Oh and then there’s the ones who simply don’t want kids. Also women tigs. Have another drink and keep your legs together.

Rebranding. On the move to new place. Mmmm. Who is she hiding from. Will there be a bankruptcy filing. Ahhhhhh. Like the boyfriend. He did that about 30 times. Running from the tax man

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whats Benlinen? Is she drunk already and I'm 3 hours behind!!! She clicks the tongue a lot when she is drunk. duck off about Meghan and Harry and you feel sorry for them but you haven't seen the interview!

The backlash they have brought on themselves you stupid woman. Harry is thick as tit and she's a bleep. You must recognise something in her so Tigs. A bleep that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she really is dragged up
Showing a puss take that her fella sent her in a message
Thinks she’s the bees knees 🤢🤢

Omg she really is dragged up
Showing a puss take that her fella sent her in a message
Thinks she’s the bees knees 🤢🤢
When really she is only the Spiders Ankles. My Mam always says that!

Tigs is all fur coat and no knickers. Common as muck.

Reactions: 3
She really annoyed me with that “even those who are not mothers” 🤬🤬🤬 I wonder does she do a Clare Balding and block those that unfollow?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.