Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love her she’s all alone slouched in her dining room chair watching tv. How comfortable!!?!

And remember gals don’t forget *hiccup tzo ussse the dissscount code at tzzhe checkout *hiccup 🤪🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴

Another 5 day hangover coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God love her she’s all alone slouched in her dining room chair watching tv. How comfortable!!?!

And remember gals don’t forget *hiccup tzo ussse the dissscount code at tzzhe checkout *hiccup 🤪🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴

Another 5 day hangover coming up.
Well hammered in the clip 😂🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s so childish “ Best night ever “ Absolutely seething over the gossies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We got a special, super-loud CLICK at the end, too. Just for Tattle.
She’s pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really is dragged up and it shines through after a few vino
Remember the airport tables

Was it she had the kids in first class and had them talking about the poor people in economy? I remember reading about it and seeing the clip at the time but can't remember who, I saw the pictures of the airport as well at the time 🤢🤢

Was it she had the kids in first class and had them talking about the poor people in economy? I remember reading about it and seeing the clip at the time but can't remember who, I saw the pictures of the airport as well at the time 🤢🤢
I think that’s Nikki Whelan you’re thinking of

No it was tigs. as far as I remember she was pissed and Hanna was jumping on a glass table being the little madam that she is

Reactions: 1
Full fat coke in bed today aka the universal hangover cure😁
First thing I thought of too!!! Hangover cure, she was pissed again last night trying to flog her tit. And how stupid is she, wearing a mask with her initials on it. Like seriously, you are a nobody Tigs, a nobody. You look like a tit in DTC.

Are the Gossies results out later then? I'm assuming all the people dressed up online last night were winners? I don't know any about them, poor old Swigs didn't get in lol??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.