Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Foot cream kept in the car for the 'hands'. More likely for the hoofs for the debuts on the tables

Reactions: 2
Foot cream kept in the car for the 'hands'. More likely for the hoofs for the debuts on the tables
Can she actually not bleeping read either? Its foot cream, for the hoofs Tigs!!! She really doesn't proof read any tit she throws up on stories!!

She must be on here all the time
Just letting us know she knows it footcream she uses it on her hands daily
I hate the smell of any foot cream 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She went into the office, Sorry showroom to take a few photos. Of her new notebook and her Gammy coat. Looking like she’s farting as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she encourage her daughter to carry on with a married man with money so that she can become “anything she wanted” ?
I know, I know...I’ll get my own saucer of milk...😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she encourage her daughter to carry on with a married man with money so that she can become “anything she wanted” ?
I know, I know...I’ll get my own saucer of milk...😁😁😁
She told her she can get herself a notebook with a fake name on it and pretend she’s running a business.
and not only a married man, a man with four small sons at the time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She has a hard on for this wans husband? Ali Gordon ?

She told her she can get herself a notebook with a fake name on it and pretend she’s running a business.
and not only a married man, a man with four small sons at the time.
He obviously wanted to be stolen too. She must have had gold between her legs back then. Probably cobwebs in there these days. Although with the size of that letterbox horse of a mouth she must be a great "sucker"! I hope her daughter asks how they met someday. Can imagine her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Narcissism at its best. I have never come across anyone more self loving in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's comedy gold and I love it. Absolutely hilarious. She knows it and plays it. The obvious digs at sabby and the gossies. The reading here. I definitely think she's bonkers, drinks too much and plays the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember now - ALL women are inkredible EVEN the ones that are not mothers 🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember now - ALL women are inkredible EVEN the ones that are not mothers 🙈🙈
Just came on to say this, she wants to wish happy women’s day to all women even the ones who aren’t parents...give me actual strength !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What the duck does it matter if you’re a mother or not?

she who struggled with miscarriages should have more tact and consideration

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg stop the lights.... is she seriously moving showroom for more space 😱. She’s not in it a wet day

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.