Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ladies for the kind words ❤❤. I was tempted to message her and politely advise her that it was a very cruel statement to make for so many reasons. But I would most definitely end up being ignored and blocked. It's truely bizarre that she would post something like that given her fertility struggles. I can't imagine the pain of going through something like that and then reading her comment. No self-awareness, no class, no empathy.
I started to write a message to her but then realised I didn’t need to. Will not let some absolutely irrelevant person upset me over an ill conceived comment.. Far better things to watch on the gram. I’ll go about my business with my own Charlotte Tilbury products that I didn’t have to beg for.. can happily afford to buy them myself!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has just been gifted at least a thousand euro worth of CT tilbury stuff there and obviously got two lots sent as she's gifting it to her sister. Wow, the greed. She must have half of brown thomas beauty Hall in her bathroom, you would think she would do a give away with it. So self absorbed and narcissistic. Begging for a new Replica perfume now too I see.

Reactions: 13
She has just been gifted at least a thousand euro worth of CT tilbury stuff there and obviously got two lots sent as she's gifting it to her sister. Wow, the greed. She must have half of brown thomas beauty Hall in her bathroom, you would think she would do a give away with it. So self absorbed and narcissistic. Begging for a new Replica perfume now too I see.
Yes she is. I want to try this and tagging. Well I wanted to try it too so I went and sniffed it when it came out months ago. Nothing special but hey it’s a freebie for her. And yes she was begging for CT. Stuff last week. She’s so common.

Reactions: 5
Yes she is. I want to try this and tagging. Well I wanted to try it too so I went and sniffed it when it came out months ago. Nothing special but hey it’s a freebie for her. And yes she was begging for CT. Stuff last week. She’s so common.
So so tacky begging so openly, the nerve of her, she can well bloody afford it. I'd treat myself to about 3 Charlotte tilbury bits on payday and be sweating over it first telling myself I don't need it lol.

Reactions: 3
Shameless beggar, she’ll be laid up milking the toe situation for the next few days do she’ll have plenty of time for more begging

Reactions: 4
Toe begging next 🙄

I really wanted to buy CT foundation for my wedding cause I’ll be doing my make up but now I’m in two minds! Sickening to see all these get for nothing

Reactions: 4
Toe begging next 🙄

I really wanted to buy CT foundation for my wedding cause I’ll be doing my make up but now I’m in two minds! Sickening to see all these get for nothing
Isn't it so infuriating. I usually buy Charlotte tilbury or nars as a treat but seeing the amount they get gifted is outrageous, they don't even properly show it or swatch it or demo it. They just flash the big box of goods, how is that even advertising.

Reactions: 6
It isn’t a bit of advertising! It’s just sickening, now I have to go back to the drawing board and find a new foundation

Reactions: 6
It isn’t a bit of advertising! It’s just sickening, now I have to go back to the drawing board and find a new foundation
I love Mac studio fix, it's full coverage but it stays all day and photographs really well I think. Nars sheer glow is nice too for a lighter coverage. IT cosmetics CC cream is gorgeous on too, and definitely more like a foundation than CC cream. It's a never ending search isn't it?!! Best of luck girl with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's actually gross! Like it's the amount of stuff they get not just a lippie or a foundation, it's hundreds of euros of free stuff and half of them don't even put the effort into talking through the products.
It would make more sense to not say anything, use the products for awhile and come back with an opinion. But no! It's look what I got, this just came through the door, look, look, look I got this and that and this. I would never let my kids carry on like this when they get presents at Christmas or their birthdays. It's vile to see actual grown adults behave like this. Have abit of decorum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Self diagnosed two broken toes
Stop your just lazy
Any excuse to stay on her back just lazy

honestly if I thought I’d broken my toes I’d go for an xray not take my self to the bed and moan

people with money hate parting with their money even for medical issues

Reactions: 10
I’d say she is absolutely RAGING the h&m stuff was for Hannah. She’ll be straight onto the press office looking for something from the collection for herself......

• Haha
Stop your just lazy

honestly if I thought I’d broken my toes I’d go for an xray not take my self to the bed and moan

Was just thinking this! Did she bang her toes and decide herself they’re broken?! No word of going to get an x-ray and having a doctor inform her they’re broken.
Quite possible they’re badly bruised but tigs needs to create drama and get sympathy with MY TOES ARE BROKEN when she doesn’t actually know if they are!
Another excuse to lie on that bed for hours at a time being a lazy sod

Reactions: 12
Was just thinking this! Did she bang her toes and decide herself they’re broken?! No word of going to get an x-ray and having a doctor inform her they’re broken.
Quite possible they’re badly bruised but tigs needs to create drama and get sympathy with MY TOES ARE BROKEN when she doesn’t actually know if they are!
Another excuse to lie on that bed for hours at a time being a lazy sod
but sure she doesn’t need an X-ray, she heard them crack 🥴

• Haha
Stop your just lazy

Self diagnosis but claims she has broken toes before. She would be climbing walls if they were broken and I'm a frontline who sees all injuries. Bruised probably. If they are broken she will be able to stay at home and not go shopping. Or driving. God shes a bleeping dose of a woman. That child modelling the clothes was prob screamed at to pose. Her little sad face. You can see she was fed up. No child should wear a black dress, creepy as duck , free or not. Only for Halloween when yer Ma is a Witch.

I have the Penneys own brand and everytime I wear it, I get that I look fab and glow. I'm late 40s lol. duck her and her CT freebies.

but sure she doesn’t need an X-ray, she heard them crack 🥴
She is going to sellotape them after all. Be grand!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Of course her toes are broken, sure didn't she ask her very high up doctor friends 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.