Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self care is Swigs’ attempt to jump on the mental health bandwagon. It’s a phrase that’s become meaningless because it’s been hijacked by companies flogging overpriced products. ‘Buy this and self care with it!’

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed Melissa over a yr ago. Her stories were just floggin robes and her daughter havin meltdowns. This is by far the funniest thread that I'm reading at the moment, so of course I had to go have a peek. She is away with the fairies 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed Melissa over a yr ago. Her stories were just floggin robes and her daughter havin meltdowns. This is by far the funniest thread that I'm reading at the moment, so of course I had to go have a peek. She is away with the fairies 😆.
And her stories are still about flogging robes and her daughter having melt downs, with abit of self care thrown in for good measure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gorgeous... totally gorgeous....so so gorgeous....gorgeous.. YAWN!!!! She has no vocabulary at all🙄🙄🙄 She can barely speak English.
But she pronounces it “gwaaarjus” 😤😤 she’s the thickest, most self obsessed hole on the gram!!

Reactions: 3
She's pissed!!
i thought that too

But she added a blue ribbon to the vase so it makes it inkkkredibly original 🙄🙄 I swear she is trolling us now with the KKKKK on every word tonight. Just pathetic.
Has anyone tried the filters she has been using recently? It’s inkkkkkredible how much it changes your face. She must barely recognise herself when she looks in the mirror. Crazy stuff altogether.
Subsequently not. I’d be too shamed and my followers would tell me to F off

But she added a blue ribbon to the vase so it makes it inkkkredibly original 🙄🙄 I swear she is trolling us now with the KKKKK on every word tonight. Just pathetic.
Has anyone tried the filters she has been using recently? It’s inkkkkkredible how much it changes your face. She must barely recognise herself when she looks in the mirror. Crazy stuff altogether.
Subsequently not. I’d be too shamed and my followers would tell me to F off

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh please Melissa!!!! Live in real world. I have maybe an hour month for self care. Stop the self pity. Unlike you most of us having meaningful lives

The eyebrows drive me mad
They are v bad in that promo she did for the dressing gowns where she is wearing one. She looks rough as duck and the face trying to look all sultry makes her look like she has the rage. She really is the howl. Soooooo busy with deadlines but can sit in the bath for an hour n the middle of the day rubbing herself, sorry scrubbing herself. I'm sick of the clicking the tongue. Can she not speak properly ffs?

Reactions: 4
I had my first uninterrupted shower last week since my 8 month old was born! I’d kill for an hour a week 😂

agree with the previous poster this is the funniest thread on Tattle 🤣 The woman is like an extended episode of Alan Partridge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is very quiet about the gossies
SORRY WHAT???? Is she not nominated for business woman of the century?????.....that’s a disgrace.

Jesus can’t believe that grass coffin didn’t secure that nomination. Poor swigs 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even an acknowledgment to all the “best pals “who are nominated that she sends all her free housecoats too
Sour grapes
After she reads this here she will address them all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say she is raging.

It's like when your the only one in the gang that didn't get invited to a party

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say we are spitting feathers 🪶
Scarlet for her
But she’s having the best night ever watching the voice in her spanx on her Todd

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.