Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah for the love of god! Will someone teach the woman how to walk up the stairs without falling!! At the bottom of the stairs yet again the poor craytur!!

and the disco pants clip was very uncomfortable watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah for the love of god! Will someone teach the woman how to walk up the stairs without falling!! At the bottom of the stairs yet again the poor craytur!!

It would give my husband a good laugh... if he came in and I was flung ...half in the hall -half on the bottom step with my legs pointing UP the stairs all while taking a video of my disco legs akimbo

It would be a hard one to explain

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm assuming the garden centre she went to is Woodies. Got to laugh, I'd normally spend this on a bag 😂 she got away lightly with the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It would give my husband a good laugh... if he came in and I was flung ...half in the hall -half on the bottom step with my legs pointing UP the stairs all while taking a video of my disco legs akimbo

It would be a hard one to explain
Absolutely be hilarious if we all started this trend ........... not. God she’s cracked

Reactions: 3
Those trees are 2 for 50 in dunnes.. you can use the 10 off voucher also... just fyi!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

All I could see was her stinky crotch in my face. AGAIN.

Reactions: 2
She’s like an episode of Mr.Bean.
Instead we have the laughable romp of Ms. Beanpole, riding around in her sparkly pants pretending to be engaging to her audience 😂
She’s such a bore..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't stop laughing that she's surprised at the price of those beautiful trees. She sells nylon housecoats from China for 80 quid and doesn't see the irony. This one is the gift that keeps on giving.
Comedy gold today she just doesn’t get it... I don’t think she was surprised at the price at all... I think she just thought that none of her peasant followers would ever pay that money... the tap to fill was iconic.. very original.. so much content time to lie back down at the bottom of the stairs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Comedy gold today she just doesn’t get it... I don’t think she was surprised at the price at all... I think she just thought that none of her peasant followers would ever pay that money... the tap to fill was iconic.. very original.. so much content time to lie back down at the bottom of the stairs!!
You’re dead right!!! She just wanted the opportunity to let us know that she doesn’t need to check the prices of anything before she goes to the checkout.

Those buxus will be yellow by the end of the month. Mark my words!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Ah yes. Wants to brag about the money she spent as usual. Us peasants can’t afford plants sure 🙄. The crusty crotch shots then. Had the neighbour over to do the work for her. I’d say she’s never potted a plant in her life. Can’t wait to see the rebranding. 🙈. Is she filing for bankruptcy I would say. Like the boyfriend. She’s learned from. Dead beats

The way she says height has my ears bleeding "heighth". There is no th at the end of the word. 🙄
It’s so funny. Always putting them places they don’t belong, because not only is she dumb, she is killing herself to hold the south sub accent. So Arden view doesn’t come out. 🤣🙈. Few drinks and a live and we’ll see Arden. Come on tigs. It’s the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’re dead right!!! She just wanted the opportunity to let us know that she doesn’t need to check the prices of anything before she goes to the checkout.

Those buxus will be yellow by the end of the month. Mark my words!!!!!!
so many people were messaging me saying they were cheap. I sent one saying that I bought 2 trees for the front of my house before christmas, got to the till and when the pots soil etc. They came to €700. Not to show off just making the point, message not read and apparently only some messages go to her. Balls that people always message her.

It’s so funny. Always putting them places they don’t belong, because not only is she dumb, she is killing herself to hold the south sub accent. So Arden view doesn’t come out. 🤣🙈. Few drinks and a live and we’ll see Arden. Come on tigs. It’s the weekend.
[/QUOTE]
When she says the word “but” I don’t know how to type how she pronounces it it’s like buuuutttt

Jesus Christ the effort she goes to to say it 😖 and then other times she says it totally normally. So fake.

• Haha
Is she from Arden view?😂

😂 and she would lead you to believe she’s as posh 😂
I know. Full of tit. They are all shooting at each other down there in Arden. Worst estate in the town.

She’s going on about how we didn’t appreciate things. We did tigs. YOU didn’t. And yesterday she was giving eyebrow advice with a spoolie. She should not be giving eyebrow advice whatsoever. Her own are dreadful. Skinny and misshapen as duck with nothing in them. Then she got them tattood and puts product on them and looks like Bert from seseme street. Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also she sounds sick as f. That ould mosque vivid doing the rounds. Here’s a question. Can these people not talk about somebody without tagging them. Like what is that. Is that an instahun rule maybe ?

The eyebrows drive me mad
She’s like something from the muppets show with the big jaw and eyebrows.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.