Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The white pair👀
They’d be see through in certain areas I’d say🙃

Not even an aul on screen lothario sex pest in an old bond movie would wear them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can imagine myself & himself lounging around in the white pair covered in dog hair , Nutella and coal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can imagine myself & himself lounging around in the white pair covered in dog hair , Nutella and coal 😂😂
😂 one wrong move laughing at First Dates and the pair of us would have the red vino Lashed all down the front

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ll be a sell out!!!

between tigs buying them for Azhar and Brenda from Sligo buying they’ll be gone in seconds.

the white pair 🤢🤮

They’re on the website. Basically the women’s pjs modelled by a man that isn’t Azhar in a grass coffin

View attachment 445474
Look how humiliated your man looks on the left. He’s thinking FML worst gig ever.

Wonder did she teach him that open legged pose

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah the mens 'pajamas' are rotten!!! Imagine falling for a fella and then you find out he wears MMB😂

• Haha
Wonder which bloggers she’ll send them to!

I can picture Kieran corrigan or mark rogers wearing them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ah the mens 'pajamas' are rotten!!! Imagine falling for a fella and then you find out he wears MMB😂
I’d say it’s fairly likely you wouldn’t find out. Unless you are male of course.

Honestly there are a real beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh well lads that made my day 🤦‍♀️
Who
Like who is going to wear these honestly who
My mind is boggled
Even a PR drop to some influencers other half’s they couldn’t show them like you would be in stitches laughing
I Honestly keep laughing 😆 when I look online at them the white ones are not even bloody ironed properly
His and hers 😂😂😂
Can’t wait for her his/hers photo need a good laugh in these unpresidential times 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like look we all know Penney’s is closed if a man did want to purchase a pair of pjs BUT what man is gonna go out and buy a pair of €75 mmb pjs sprayed with jo malone and think “wow, the ladies will love these”

IMAGINE, seeing a guy, first ride and he finished up and put on his mmb man pjs! Nah, game over! DONE 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Cant wait for the big show stopper
I’d love to do a poll to see how many male partners actually wear men’s pjamas
Not lounge wear like actual pjs
There’s a big difference in a nice pair of comfy soft bottoms and a grey t shirt to a pair of pjamas
But you never know she might shock us
And then for Father’s Day we can all rush out and buy them 🤦‍♀️😂
Thats what my DH wears! Soft bottoms and a t-shirt.

They’ll be a sell out!!!

between tigs buying them for Azhar and Brenda from Sligo buying they’ll be gone in seconds.

the white pair 🤢🤮

They’re on the website. Basically the women’s pjs modelled by a man that isn’t Azhar in a grass coffin

View attachment 445474
Is that set in the furniture shop she tagged lol??? Those pjs are bleeping
Rank. Like the male nurse uniforms in my workplace. We call them TUNICS!!!!

MMB tunics lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can honestly admit I’ve had more laughs today ladies than in the whole shitstorm year🤣.

• Haha
Glad to be of assistance!!
Now would you like the navy or white?
I think the white for my fella would be just inkkkkkkkredible. Especially unironed, coz no way would he or I be bothered. He will look irresistible. Irish grey skin after no holiday in Mauritius will really set it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the white for my fella would be just inkkkkkkkredible. Especially unironed, coz no way would he or I be bothered. He will look irresistible. Irish grey skin after no holiday in Mauritius will really set it off.
And would you like our special today of the grass coffin thrown in for €150 on top of your €75 pyjarmars

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.