Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is deluded saying she got a great response
From who
Who is going to buy them
Shows how good of a liar she is because I can’t get my head around going to bed in fuckin matching pjamas 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely Brian Dowling & Arthur will be prancing around in these when they get them for free !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is a video all over social media of over 100 people leaving a mosque in blackpitts today after praying. Guess who owns this mosque, azhar .

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Actually devastated!!

#bringbackthegrasscoffin
I think if she had gone with our ideas , the launch would have had a way bigger impact. The fact she did the shoot in the bloody furniture shop in the first place ... well it was a wasted opportunity

Reactions: 5
I think if she had gone with our ideas , the launch would have had a way bigger impact. The fact she did the shoot in the bloody furniture shop in the first place ... well it was a wasted opportunity
Like the grass coffin not being used is the biggest waste of an opportunity I’ve ever seen!

some people just won’t listen to the advice of others! Sure there we were giving her free advice

Reactions: 2
Why does Brenda from Sligo always sign it Brenda from Sligo??? When I write a comment I don't end with my name and where I am from 😂

Reactions: 8
Why does Brenda from Sligo always sign it Brenda from Sligo??? When I write a comment I don't end with my name and where I am from 😂
I feel sorry for her
I imagine she’s a lonely 60 year old
Maybe living alone
Kids grown up
It makes me sad when she’s so reaching out for social interaction to this fake Wig

Reactions: 12
Is this a joke..... does she honestly believe in this product line.. I think she knows herself how these are her worst achievement to date... she couldn’t even post more than a minute to describe them ... on launch day... . how am I suppose to know what hardware is on them I need a full description of how they make the man feel when he sleeps in them.. I just can’t possibly buy without knowing these key details ...
And asking strangers to wish her son happy birthday just to improve her engagement score is ‘incredibly’ sad... €10 bet.. she will be back on later lying on her bed in a dark room giving Brenda a shout on. On the plus side great entertainment for such a rainy day!!!

Brenda from sligo is Tigs , I’d swear it
100% agree totally Swigs style.. she can’t help herself.. cue ‘be kind’ posts next week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I will be accused of generalising and stereotyping in this but no normal man gives a hoot about what he sleeps in, from my experience 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah people recording them leaving, its azhars mosque they have planning in to rebuild the mosque. It's a disgrace that they dont follow the rules in place. Seemingly this is every friday it is happening and the residents in the area are very annoyed at this stage

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.