Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a video all over social media of over 100 people leaving a mosque in blackpitts today after praying. Guess who owns this mosque, azhar .
You are right didn't know that.... it is owned by the Bari Family, it is mentioned in this article..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Awh stop I'm laughing so much 😂😂😂😂
Imagine spending €75 on them. He'd lock me up.
I just can't get over it 😂😂😂
Pure entertainment I'm dead 😂😂

Reactions: 7
You are right didn't know that.... it is owned by the Bari Family, it is mentioned in this article..

This is bleeping shocking
All the people who have lost loved ones and could not attend funerals
How is this allowed
You can be sure her husband was in there for Friday prayer
It’s so unfair

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Is this a joke..... does she honestly believe in this product line.. I think she knows herself how these are her worst achievement to date... she couldn’t even post more than a minute to describe them ... on launch day... . how am I suppose to know what hardware is on them I need a full description of how they make the man feel when he sleeps in them.. I just can’t possibly buy without knowing these key details ...
And asking strangers to wish her son happy birthday just to improve her engagement score is ‘incredibly’ sad... €10 bet.. she will be back on later lying on her bed in a dark room giving Brenda a shout on. On the plus side great entertainment for such a rainy day!!!

100% agree totally Swigs style.. she can’t help herself.. cue ‘be kind’ posts next week
The "big launch" was laughable. She couldn't describe any part of the reel. I had to stifle my laughing when she suddenly just stopped talking. The excitement Tigs? Ya I nearly wet my Penneys knickers in anticipation. That was another fail, as usual she doesnt disappoints. She spent more talking about the freebies she has on plan tonight for the young fellas birthday than her big reveal that she's been working soooo inkkkredibly hard these last few weeks. Big swinging titties Tigs. Go back to bed.

Yeah people recording them leaving, its azhars mosque they have planning in to rebuild the mosque. It's a disgrace that they dont follow the rules in place. Seemingly this is every friday it is happening and the residents in the area are very annoyed at this stage
Whoever has that post should link it to Tigs. See how long it stays up.

Reactions: 8
Can I ask
She’s so excited to see how we style them🤦‍♀️

How the duck do you style men’s pjamas
Do you put your hair in a man bun and put a pair of socks on or a bit of hair gel in your hair

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like the grass coffin not being used is the biggest waste of an opportunity I’ve ever seen!

some people just won’t listen to the advice of others! Sure there we were giving her free advice
Maybe because we didn’t use #collab or #ad🤣🤪

Can I ask
She’s so excited to see how we style them🤦‍♀️

How the duck do you style men’s pjamas
Do you put your hair in a man bun and put a pair of socks on or a bit of hair gel in your hair
I’m going to style my husband’s with one of her delightful belts. Swigs taught me well.

• Haha
So much for staying off Insta for the rest of the day. Shes baaaaccckkk!

Reactions: 8

I had no idea the family owned a mosque. Quite the jump to having a gf who splays her legs and crotch all over social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it appears that there are 55 each of small and medium in stock and only 20 of the large (white colour).
So not a stampede to purchase, I'd imagine that's the total stock amount that was available for the launch.

2 sold in the navy size Medium.

• Wow
  • Haha
So it appears that there are 55 each of small and medium in stock and only 20 of the large (white colour).
So not a stampede to purchase, I'd imagine that's the total stock amount that was available for the launch.

Sold or gifted to Azhar and Brenda

• Haha
Reactions: 9

If they are men’s pyjama, wouldn’t she be better off ordering more size large stock rather than small? Because men tend to be broader, taller and larger than women? I know I’m not an inkreddible business woman building an empire but I would look at my target market.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she?! That’ll kill Tigs. Do they know each other I wonder? We need the inside scoop @Harper Riley

I reckon we’ll have to wait a few more hours. She’s rarely up out of the bed before 2pm
I’m sure they know of each other from insta. And that’s it. They don’t support each other at all or anything. But they wouldn’t know each other in real life. Lisa is from a well to do family. Have owned business in town for 40+ years. Well off and all that. Swigs is from a different class altogether. As in the gutter. They would not run in the same circles even slightly. Lisa wouldn’t associate with tigs family at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they are men’s pyjama, wouldn’t she be better off ordering more size large stock rather than small? Because men tend to be broader, taller and larger than women? I know I’m not an inkreddible business woman building an empire but I would look at my target market.
Exactly, most of the men I know would be a Medium or a Large.

Reactions: 5

Yeh the bari family own that place not azhar. But as you’ve seen it’s one rule for them. If you didn’t notice a few weeks ago in the height of lockdown azhar was at the hospital with his dad. As I said then 100% use their religious beliefs etc to get around the system and the Irish would be afraid to insult them and ask them to stick to the rules. Nobody else would have been allowed in to see there dad and it spinet have been just the one time. . I’ve known people who’s mothers and fathers died alone due to this pandemic. But yes they have been holding prayer all the time there. duck the rules like. I mean it’s not like swigs has been paying attention either. In the shops any chance she gets. Coffee the lot.

Reactions: 9
What’s with calling him first born. You’d think she had a rake of kids.

And he looks mortified on the photo with her big mouth open. She has loads of those fake we are having so much fun mouth open photos lol. Some even alone like a right bleeping weirdo.

I see he got more new headphones to block her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.