Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s launch day 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

who else is excited to see Azhar lounging around the furniture shop in various compromising positions?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s launch day 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

who else is excited to see Azhar lounging around the furniture shop in various compromising positions?
She’ll probably style him at the bottom of the stairs with the legs thrown up the first few steps. Or half in/half out of the coffin looking wistfully into the middle distance. I can hardly wait 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll probably style him at the bottom of the stairs with the legs thrown up the first few steps. Or half in/half out of the coffin looking wistfully into the middle distance. I can hardly wait 😎
This is gonna be epic!! Just had a nose at the website there and when you google mmb it comes up and before you click in it gives you the option to look at “old robes” surely there’s a better term she could use

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa Lust fellow Tullamore boss lady is also bringing a pj range too...
Is she?! That’ll kill Tigs. Do they know each other I wonder? We need the inside scoop @Harper Riley

I reckon we’ll have to wait a few more hours. She’s rarely up out of the bed before 2pm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There will be no shower in her house today. Oh girls the grass coffin and Azar has me in tears laughing. This is the most excitement
We’ve had in ages. Service to humanity in reality is our Melissa.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cant wait for the big show stopper
I’d love to do a poll to see how many male partners actually wear men’s pjamas
Not lounge wear like actual pjs
There’s a big difference in a nice pair of comfy soft bottoms and a grey t shirt to a pair of pjamas
But you never know she might shock us
And then for Father’s Day we can all rush out and buy them 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
Cant wait for the big show stopper
I’d love to do a poll to see how many male partners actually wear men’s pjamas
Not lounge wear like actual pjs
There’s a big difference in a nice pair of comfy soft bottoms and a grey t shirt to a pair of pjamas
But you never know she might shock us
And then for Father’s Day we can all rush out and buy them 🤦‍♀️😂
omg I was literally thinking this morning How can I do a poll?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg I was literally thinking this morning How can I do a poll?!!
Hilarious!!! Just voted in your poll

To be honest I’d find it a complete turn off if my husband got into bed with a full on polyester paaaaajama set inspired from Mauritius 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yay for the poll.

Unless my husband was going in to get his appendix out or similar, no way would he wear pAjamAs.

Have they no rooms in that house. Everything happens with stairs in view.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.