Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I’d say she’d be delighted
She’s been pimping her kids out for years fishing for likes

she’d probably repost your comment 😬

Reactions: 4
That whole thing she’s posting is so dumb. She knows they all use each other no ? She’s not with the in crowd of pippa and all the big wigs and Sabrina used her as a stepping stone and is now tagging pippa and pumping her m and s nightgowns for a pay day. Does she think sabby won’t take the money over loyalty ?. She also wants to create some sort of drama for the new “Launch”. Make a few of them feel sorry for her to pimp her cheap tit out for her. Or am I giving her too much credit. But it is all very much her. Pretends she’s supportive of small brands and Irish brands etc but if they don’t pimp her stuff out they are dead to her. And only people she supports, as I’ve said time and time again, are the ones she gets free tit from that she would never pay for to begin with.

Reactions: 7
Honestly can’t wait for the pics of men prancing around in her cheap polyester pjs - Betty Swollocks anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What men though? Surely not allowed as non essential? Do you think we’ll be treated to Azhar as the model instead??? 🙈🙈

• Wow
As long as she doesnt make Seif wear some. It will be the final humiliation. I wouldn’t put it past her, cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was probably trying to pimp out Lydia millens hubby to do it with all the posts last week......

But instead they took out a restraining order!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh she is really pulling at the heart strings of the insta huns ahead of her latest polyester launch.. what has possessed her to think that there is a demand for a men’s line.. if the boyfriend models one it will be great viewing. She really needs a bite of reality and question her ‘content’ her following just stays stagnant.. Sabby has completely surpassed her, Lisa Lust fellow Tullamore boss lady is also bringing a pj range too...

Like the mens pyjamas will be exactly the same as women’s but different colours like. Not much to it. There’ll be a pocket to try make it different. But really all she is doing is picking out colours again and ordering from China. She makes out like she’s flat out up til four in the morning working every night. She puts in about an hour three days a week if she’s lucky. My child could do this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.