Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful sunny Spring day in the West today and those kids stuck inside looking at her moaning. She would give a Panadol a bleeding headache. Shes got a 2 day hangover after necking the bottle of Champagne for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She never seems to get out for walks or any exercise with the kids or by herself. I’d be lost if I couldn’t get out in the fresh air a couple of times a day for walks. Why does she need more makeup and lipstick? She must have a load of out of date stuff in her stash!

Reactions: 9
She never seems to get out for walks or any exercise with the kids or by herself. I’d be lost if I couldn’t get out in the fresh air a couple of times a day for walks. Why does she need more makeup and lipstick? She must have a load of out of date stuff in her stash!
Way too much effort to do things with the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Haha. Came on to comment on the Erbal tea also. Wtf. She doesn’t know her own accent anymore it’s so fake. It’s like where she tries to over use the TH’s and sticks them in where they don’t exists for the want of trying so hard. She also can’t say the word you properly cause her bog accent will come out. She says a very short yeu while using the word. Also always busy behind the scenes she is. My hole lol. Busy swigging and yelling at the kids. Wonder what duty free gift she got from azhar this year for valentines. How come we aren’t being blasted with it. Oh also I’ve a couple of grands worth of perfume too. I don’t need to throw it into peoples faces. Specially after doing her paupers version for her fuckers that are so nosy and watch her on camera. She’s a dreadful clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You’ve all heard the Tullamore accent right?? Because no matter how long you’re gone you still sound like you’re from Tullamore

Reactions: 10
Also there was never to be a government announcement today!!!

Is she watching SKY News again.....???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you didn't know better, you'd think she was a parody of an influencer. Hilarious at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's making herself look so bad with that freebie she sent to Suzzzzzzane, not only was the note extra creepy and had her name spelled wrong, she also said "slip into my nightie" :)sick:)when she did in fact, subsequently, send her inkkkkkredible pajamas and not a nightie at all!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's making herself look so bad with that freebie she sent to Suzzzzzzane, not only was the note extra creepy and had her name spelled wrong, she also said "slip into my nightie" :)sick:)when she did in fact, subsequently, send her inkkkkkredible pajamas and not a nightie at all!!:ROFLMAO:
That’s what I thought too that she sent a pyjamas & not a nightdress.... Jesus if she had brains she’d be dangerous!!!

Reactions: 7
And bang. She is trying to spend more time with the kids today but is back tagging her fav furniture place. Great Mom.

Reactions: 4
It’s a sad day when as an instahun, the only content you can dream up is to do stories for an interiors shop. That’s their job Swigs.

Reactions: 3
CANNOT wait to see these male Paaajamas!!!

I don’t know one man that wears pjs. Even my teenage boys hate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.