Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spend more time with the kids....what has she been doing the last year??

oh yes, playing dress up while hiding in her bedroom. Silly me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I used to follow her in Snapchat and she used to love putting them in the dundrum centre creche and swan off.
mine would never ever stay anywhere like that at that young age
They’d be in Tears and I’d be stressed so not worth it🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s really bad isn’t she. Did someone say she didn’t do her LC? I’d say she failed the Inter cert (was gonna say Junior very but remembered her age)
Ya she is terrible. It’s not a good look on a woman who appears to be a privileged brat and a so called business woman

I used to follow her in Snapchat and she used to love putting them in the dundrum centre creche and swan off.
Jesus, what a bleeping witch!! But I'm not surprised one little bit. Shes all me me me.

Reactions: 4
I remember that. Every other day she was there ans they were fucked into funky monkey or whatever it was called to be minded. Lol.

Reactions: 2
The way she bangs on about the ‘kids’ like they are toddlers. Seif in bleeping secondary school will ye leave him off your page!!! Imagine the stick he’d be getting from other lads

The way she bangs on about the ‘kids’ like they are toddlers. Seif in bleeping secondary school will ye leave him off your page!!! Imagine the stick he’d be getting from other lads
I know. Those kids are very self sufficient with their age. She was drinking under a bridge at the boys age ffs. The young one could be hard work alright but she’s just handed everything so she’ll shut up. .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only other person I know that would call it "Erbal Tea" would be Del Boy......

She is shocking, I had elocution lessons (as a child) & I would HIGHLY recommend them Melissa it will help you pronounce your vowels and diphthongs correctly 🙄🙄🙄

#wanabe #uneducated

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mangetout, mangetout, as Del Boy said.
The skew-ull for school always gives away the accent.

• Haha
She is very quiet this week, still mortified after the Suzzanne blunder I would imagine.

Reactions: 5
Support me and I’ll support you. But... if you don’t you’re dead to me....doesn’t work like that in the real world Swigs. It’s called being able to stand over what you endorse. Polyester Chinese crap doesn’t tend to attract legions of influencers

Reactions: 14
Support me and I’ll support you. But... if you don’t you’re dead to me....doesn’t work like that in the real world Swigs. It’s called being able to stand over what you endorse. Polyester Chinese crap doesn’t tend to attract legions of influencers
Its so bleeping childish what she posted. If you aren't nice to me I won't be nice to you. Oh just duck the duck off Tigs. No one bleeping cares about your tat, website or fake life ffs. Shes an oxygen thief. Harper, you are a howl with all the tea about Tigs the Tullamore Tinker. She must be trying to figure out who you are and that tickles me pink!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also all this support other women mantra?

sorry now I’ll support someone genuine or hardworking or honest etc regardless of their gender

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also all this support other women mantra?

sorry now I’ll support someone genuine or hardworking or honest etc regardless of their gender
Also hate girlboss and mompreneur. Gets right on my tits. Where are all the boy bosses and dadpreneurs. Give me strength 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.