Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok who sent it in. Hilarious. She’ll be on in a bit after the drink seething pretending she doesn’t care lol. Wide eyed. I don’t care I think it’s hilarious I have thick skin I don’t care. I don’t I don’t 😃😃😰😰😰
Love it 😂😂😂😂

Also.. she gave herself a shower ? duck off mel hun... you had a shower ... not gave yourself a shower....

She will be on later fuming 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is just proving that poster right by self admiration. Lol. Bet she is seething. Stupid cow. Gave herself a shower!!!!

We need a new thread name soon lol. And off we go...........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you know who else is INKREDIBLE???

Sarah Jessica Parker!!!!

Ten times the woman you’ll ever be swigs

Reactions: 13
My boyfriend is incredible 😂 I can’t! I’m skitting!! Girls you have me dead. Who is that genius!
She’s out in force with the KkKkks this evening. WeeKk, PacKkk 🤢🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My boyfriend is incredible 😂 I can’t! I’m skitting!! Girls you have me dead. Who is that genius!
She’s out in force with the KkKkks this evening. WeeKk, PacKkk 🤢🙄
Don’t know if it was anyone here.... they spelled inKredible wrong 🤪🤪

Also from my archive dive yesterday.... her teeth were the exact same colour long before she started using SpotShite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's hilarious when she's rattled by a comment or message, the wild look in her eyes and then proceeds to compliment herself at every given opportunity whilst throwing in a remark about the comments that really don't bother her. It's comedy. Can she not see this is the behaviour that makes her so unlikeable. Yes Melissa you have white teeth, yes you have innnnkkkredible skin(with 40 filters) but it's not important, nobody cares what age you look, and you totally look your age BTW.

• Haha
New Thread Name:

Even though I'm not married , my boyfriend still gives me a salary...... I'm also so unrelated because I'm so uneducated!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's hilarious when she's rattled by a comment or message, the wild look in her eyes and then proceeds to compliment herself at every given opportunity whilst throwing in a remark about the comments that really don't bother her. It's comedy. Can she not see this is the behaviour that makes her so unlikeable. Yes Melissa you have white teeth, yes you have innnnkkkredible skin(with 40 filters) but it's not important, nobody cares what age you look, and you totally look your age BTW.
The wild eyes 😳😳 🙌🏻 Every time!!!!!

She is effin and blinding the house down right now.

But she doesn’t care guuuys ✌🏻

• Haha
You enjoy that wine swigs, it's a treat isn't it, you deserve it since you rarely even have one at the weekend never mind weekdays... At teatime😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her numbers never go up who is she trying to kid 😂 you need to remove people as a follower & you would want to be doing hundreds each day to damage your follower count. She is a walking contradiction. Talking about people hate following her & the younger generation but is happy to share her kid being very bold, throwing tantrums, their bedrooms & everything else down to their underwear. That’s not the behaviour of a responsible adult let alone a responsible parent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Her numbers never go up who is she trying to kid 😂 you need to remove people as a follower & you would want to be doing hundreds each day to damage your follower count. She is a walking contradiction. Talking about people hate following her & the younger generation but is happy to share her kid being very bold, throwing tantrums, their bedrooms & everything else down to their underwear. That’s not the behaviour of a responsible adult let alone a responsible parent.
I had to laugh at that bullshit. First she said she rarely gets much negativity and then said you will see on my main grid my followers go up and down because I've to block people, that's a fair amount to have to block for it to be noticeable in the count 😂😂. And who are the absolute losers messaging her to tell her her hair is incredible, her make up is incredible, you keep being incredible. But God no that comment totally didn't rattle her. Wait until you see, she will be referencing that comment for the next week. She's just about over the one that said stop texting your son upstairs while he's doing his school work😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh stop it. I can’t! “That’s what makes me so successful in my business because people love what I do” 🥸🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s rattled very easily, isn’t she? That slightly deranged look and rictus grin when she’s pissed off is funny though.
I don’t follow her but I look at her stories for the lolz. She never fails to deliver some mangled phrase or show the world that she’s showered and put some slap on.
Sure as the world turns, she’s eyefucking herself in her phone.
Today’s Swiggy special is ‘scraping at the barrel’ 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.