Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop. I can’t deal. Scraping the side of the barrel what ? Does she ever duck up about her teeth. Been watching her years. And since day one she’s been banging on about how incredible her teeth are. duck sake. I actually think they are horrible. She has a giant trap on her. With big bunny teeth. And all Gums at the side when she opens the giant mouth of hers. They are not cute swigs. Not at all. 🤢

She’s an Irish brand with cheap Chinese robes yes. Only place she shops is zara because she can’t get them for free. Only Irish she talks up is what she gets for free. And she’s paid by spotlight but uses crest white strips and we all know it. She knows it. Does spotlight know we all know ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Tiggy Partridge is on fire, correct her vocab, feel her ire” possible thread title?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to laugh at that bullshit. First she said she rarely gets much negativity and then said you will see on my main grid my followers go up and down because I've to block people, that's a fair amount to have to block for it to be noticeable in the count 😂😂. And who are the absolute losers messaging her to tell her her hair is incredible, her make up is incredible, you keep being incredible. But God no that comment totally didn't rattle her. Wait until you see, she will be referencing that comment for the next week. She's just about over the one that said stop texting your son upstairs while he's doing his school work😂😂😂
She’s really stupid. I know she was attempting sarcasm saying she needs to educate herself but she really really does & she needs to start with the basics of spelling & grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really stupid. I know she was attempting sarcasm saying she needs to educate herself but she really really does & she needs to start with the basics of spelling & grammar
The elevator certainly doesn’t go to the top floor with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been mentioned so excuse me if so but second after her love for the word incredible is...
“If I’m honest.. bla bla bla” she says it ALL THE TIME!!!!! it’s driving me mental!

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh at that bullshit. First she said she rarely gets much negativity and then said you will see on my main grid my followers go up and down because I've to block people, that's a fair amount to have to block for it to be noticeable in the count 😂😂. And who are the absolute losers messaging her to tell her her hair is incredible, her make up is incredible, you keep being incredible. But God no that comment totally didn't rattle her. Wait until you see, she will be referencing that comment for the next week. She's just about over the one that said stop texting your son upstairs while he's doing his school work😂😂😂
Maybe she pissed off Brenda. Oh I love seeing her face all rattled, she cant hide her venom. Like how dare people say that! I knew she would be on ranting like she just don't care (but she does really shhh). She's a complete narcissist, she can't take an iota of criticism. I call her Tignam Markle ( except she's not married). I'm in the mood for serious mischief for winding people up tonight folks.

Not sure if this has been mentioned so excuse me if so but second after her love for the word incredible is...
“If I’m honest.. bla bla bla” she says it ALL THE TIME!!!!! it’s driving me mental!
It usually means she is not being honest and no ones opinion matters but hers anyway. Narcissist.

• Haha
Stop. I can’t deal. Scraping the side of the barrel what ? Does she ever duck up about her teeth. Been watching her years. And since day one she’s been banging on about how incredible her teeth are. duck sake. I actually think they are horrible. She has a giant trap on her. With big bunny teeth. And all Gums at the side when she opens the giant mouth of hers. They are not cute swigs. Not at all. 🤢

She’s an Irish brand with cheap Chinese robes yes. Only place she shops is zara because she can’t get them for free. Only Irish she talks up is what she gets for free. And she’s paid by spotlight but uses crest white strips and we all know it. She knows it. Does spotlight know we all know ?
I don't think she has nice teeth at all either. Yes they are white but that's cos she used to bleach the hell out of them with crest strips. As you said since day one she has been telling us how amazing WE think she is, how young WE think she looks, how incredible her skin is, how long her legs are, how she has a great eye for fashion and for "jewlry" (jewellery) and pajamas😂. Being vain and boastful and totally in love with yourself is not attractive no matter what supermodel you think you look like and desperatly tag in your side by side shots (RHW)

• Heart
Twigs Inkredible teeth they shine like the sun, can't stop texting U ok Son?

Twigs , layering and robes, teeth so white, U ok first bourne? My spelling is shite.

Edited to include a question mark. #grammer😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah bless her, she really does need to educate herself, not the sharpest is she ?

But it was okay for her to comment on SLJ and Kylie Jenner, Incredible !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing that could have made that comment better was if it had been made under the SJP or Kylie picture ;-)
No way she would have drawn attention to that.

She has a wide on for Lydia's husband again, full of Chardonnay I'd say :LOL:🥂 The boyfriend might be allowed into her bedroom tonight. If he's there like.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The only thing that could have made that comment better was if it had been made under the SJP or Kylie picture ;-)

She has a wide on for Lydia's husband again, full of Chardonnay I'd say :LOL:🥂 The boyfriend might be allowed into her bedroom tonight. If he's there like.
It’s so weird to put up Lydia’s husband, she’s have the partner up on stories before the nights out doing the same as Ali Gordon.

Reactions: 2
If she rarely gets negativity, then why does she need to block people lol. She really is very very stupid. And she needs to stop putting some ones else's Husband up on her stories. Us ladies couldnt give a flying duck as we are happy out in our lives and skins.
She is either gagging for the ride and imaging she is on that fella until she falls off him ( remember this one has form for other women's husbands after all) Or she hasn't had a shag in like forever and she's stalking Azhar for a hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh yes. She tries to copy Lydia too. Think that’s who’s hair she’s trying to copy now. also ... initially that’s what keeps me going. What sense does that even make?

I don't think she has nice teeth at all either. Yes they are white but that's cos she used to bleach the hell out of them with crest strips. As you said since day one she has been telling us how amazing WE think she is, how young WE think she looks, how incredible her skin is, how long her legs are, how she has a great eye for fashion and for "jewlry" (jewellery) and pajamas😂. Being vain and boastful and totally in love with yourself is not attractive no matter what supermodel you think you look like and desperatly tag in your side by side shots (RHW)
Vainest person I’ve ever met and watched. Inline with everything about herself. Does a little humble brag and laughs to try come across as relatable. No your a selfish vain bleep with no friends hun.

If she rarely gets negativity, then why does she need to block people lol. She really is very very stupid. And she needs to stop putting some ones else's Husband up on her stories. Us ladies couldnt give a flying duck as we are happy out in our lives and skins.
She is either gagging for the ride and imaging she is on that fella until she falls off him ( remember this one has form for other women's husbands after all) Or she hasn't had a shag in like forever and she's stalking Azhar for a hint.
She wasn’t short of the ride when she was a teenager let me tell ya lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
Also. Are we to believe she’s not filtering the tit out of the teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She would filter her fanny if she got a collab.

Oh yes. She tries to copy Lydia too. Think that’s who’s hair she’s trying to copy now. also ... initially that’s what keeps me going. What sense does that even make?

Vainest person I’ve ever met and watched. Inline with everything about herself. Does a little humble brag and laughs to try come across as relatable. No your a selfish vain bleep with no friends hun.

She wasn’t short of the ride when she was a teenager let me tell ya lol.
I swear to God HR I'm in bleeping love with you lol. Not sure anyone would be interested in giving her the ride nowadays. Going to bed with Tigs Kardashian and waking up beside Maradona. #stopthefuckingfiltersffs. I think she has an underbite too that shoves the jaw out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.