Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Buxus also hard work to keep alive especially in those small pots. Feeding watering. |

Reactions: 2

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
So a re cap since Wednesday of freebie /beggy Mitchell stuff

Granier uk
H&M
Trilogy
Maybline
Just eat
Charlotte tilbury
Lindt
Cadbury door wreath
Cadbury chocolates
She is a disgrace there was also a lily o Brien chocolates that were a PR drop for their Make a Wish campaign and she didn't even mention that part.

Balooba

VIP Member
Because I love my son so much.. Bit weird there tigs. Maybe if you loved him so much you'd respect this teenagers privacy and stop showing private aspects of his life like what's inside his drawers to thousands of strangers on the Internet .. Is Krispy Kreme even inside her 5km
Beyond her 5km!

Can’t move won’t move. That’s Swig’s personal mantra

Melmcs

VIP Member
Ah for the love of god! Will someone teach the woman how to walk up the stairs without falling!! At the bottom of the stairs yet again the poor craytur!!

and the disco pants clip was very uncomfortable watching!
All I could see was her stinky crotch in my face. AGAIN.

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
I think if she had gone with our ideas , the launch would have had a way bigger impact. The fact she did the shoot in the bloody furniture shop in the first place ... well it was a wasted opportunity
Like the grass coffin not being used is the biggest waste of an opportunity I’ve ever seen!

some people just won’t listen to the advice of others! Sure there we were giving her free advice

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She obviously thinks that self care can only be putting slap on and painting your nails.
Never reading a book, going for a walk or a cycle, turning off the phone and baking with her first and second born 😜 or learning a new skill or recipe.
No, no, no - get the lip liner out to relax.
I had eye shadow and a bit of make up at lunch today for a call I’m I felt manky couldn’t wait to get it off and let my skin breath