Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
just to clarify I’m not dissing pricier skincare- I love trying new products and I’m a sucker for nice packaging!
I love a good skincare too. My latest buy was a silly priced Charlotte Tilbury skincare set.

But this set isn't actually good value for what you get.

Reactions: 2

quickbook

Chatty Member
She's pissed!!
i thought that too

But she added a blue ribbon to the vase so it makes it inkkkredibly original 🙄🙄 I swear she is trolling us now with the KKKKK on every word tonight. Just pathetic.
Has anyone tried the filters she has been using recently? It’s inkkkkkredible how much it changes your face. She must barely recognise herself when she looks in the mirror. Crazy stuff altogether.
Subsequently not. I’d be too shamed and my followers would tell me to F off

But she added a blue ribbon to the vase so it makes it inkkkredibly original 🙄🙄 I swear she is trolling us now with the KKKKK on every word tonight. Just pathetic.
Has anyone tried the filters she has been using recently? It’s inkkkkkredible how much it changes your face. She must barely recognise herself when she looks in the mirror. Crazy stuff altogether.
Subsequently not. I’d be too shamed and my followers would tell me to F off

Last edited:

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
Was it she had the kids in first class and had them talking about the poor people in economy? I remember reading about it and seeing the clip at the time but can't remember who, I saw the pictures of the airport as well at the time 🤢🤢
I think that’s Nikki Whelan you’re thinking of

Balooba

VIP Member
Swigs isn’t thick after all....even high up doctor friends of azhar’s rely on X-rays to diagnose fractures. The HSE could save a fortune if they used her services and sellotape. She stubbed her flipping toes... yes it hurts like hell. No way was she having them X-ray it or she couldn’t use it as an excuse to doss. Runners are all her clodhoppers will fit into for a while😜

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I used to follow her in Snapchat and she used to love putting them in the dundrum centre creche and swan off.
mine would never ever stay anywhere like that at that young age
They’d be in Tears and I’d be stressed so not worth it🙃
I remember that. Every other day she was there ans they were fucked into funky monkey or whatever it was called to be minded. Lol.

Scout Finch

You’re dead right!!! She just wanted the opportunity to let us know that she doesn’t need to check the prices of anything before she goes to the checkout.

Those buxus will be yellow by the end of the month. Mark my words!!!!!!
so many people were messaging me saying they were cheap. I sent one saying that I bought 2 trees for the front of my house before christmas, got to the till and when the pots soil etc. They came to €700. Not to show off just making the point, message not read and apparently only some messages go to her. Balls that people always message her.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Shes been slated on the Heymammy Bloggers thread too I see. People are fed up of this wan and her shite. Shes boring as fuck.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
It’s so funny. Always putting them places they don’t belong, because not only is she dumb, she is killing herself to hold the south sub accent. So Arden view doesn’t come out. 🤣🙈. Few drinks and a live and we’ll see Arden. Come on tigs. It’s the weekend.
[/QUOTE]
When she says the word “but” I don’t know how to type how she pronounces it it’s like buuuutttt

Jesus Christ the effort she goes to to say it 😖 and then other times she says it totally normally. So fake.

• Haha