Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seelfox

VIP Member
The only thing that could have made that comment better was if it had been made under the SJP or Kylie picture ;-)
No way she would have drawn attention to that.

She has a wide on for Lydia's husband again, full of Chardonnay I'd say :LOL:🥂 The boyfriend might be allowed into her bedroom tonight. If he's there like.
It’s so weird to put up Lydia’s husband, she’s have the partner up on stories before the nights out doing the same as Ali Gordon.

Reactions: 2

Redrobin2

And the layered chains that no one asks about. She nearly rides herself when she’s on camera. The stuff she buys, none of us “normal” people can afford. Fair enough she has money but stop trying to make out that your a “penny’s” girl when your wiping your arse in Gucci.

Reactions: 1

Balooba

VIP Member
Good God the difference between filtered swigs and unfiltered swigs is UNREAL!!! And when she “takes the filter off” she still has an industrial strength ring light blasting at her

No wonder she feels shite and depressed. That’s the saddest thing to be that insecure 😞
Seeing her in person without the massive ring light is something else !

Attachments

• Wow

Melmcs

VIP Member
Self diagnosed two broken toes
Stop your just lazy
Any excuse to stay on her back just lazy

honestly if I thought I’d broken my toes I’d go for an xray not take my self to the bed and moan

people with money hate parting with their money even for medical issues
Self diagnosis but claims she has broken toes before. She would be climbing walls if they were broken and I'm a frontline who sees all injuries. Bruised probably. If they are broken she will be able to stay at home and not go shopping. Or driving. God shes a fucking dose of a woman. That child modelling the clothes was prob screamed at to pose. Her little sad face. You can see she was fed up. No child should wear a black dress, creepy as fuck , free or not. Only for Halloween when yer Ma is a Witch.

It isn’t a bit of advertising! It’s just sickening, now I have to go back to the drawing board and find a new foundation
I have the Penneys own brand and everytime I wear it, I get that I look fab and glow. I'm late 40s lol. Fuck her and her CT freebies.

but sure she doesn’t need an X-ray, she heard them crack 🥴
She is going to sellotape them after all. Be grand!!!

Last edited:

Poppyadams

She got some realise of life !!! She is after taking a major U turn! Is it because the kids are returning back to school ?