Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Sorry to derail. But can anyone recommend something ... my skin is just dead looking . It reflects how I feel ha but can anyone recommend something for my face.. to give it a boost... dont have a big budget unfortunately... I use hyaluronic serum at min but feel my skin needs something .. a balaclava maybe 🤔😂

Edit to add:.. sorry maybe that's a bit too deraily 😂 ignore my question 😁💗💗
If I may suggest the Estee Lauder serum in the brown bottle? Ok it is pricy, about €80, but it lasts ages(I got 6 months out a bottle), and you only use a small amount at night under your mosturiser. It’s actually amazing stuff for your skin and you will see a difference. The Ordinary Buffet serum is so good as well and so cheap!
Aaaaand I haven’t seen Tigs using either so that’s a plus😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry to derail. But can anyone recommend something ... my skin is just dead looking . It reflects how I feel ha but can anyone recommend something for my face.. to give it a boost... dont have a big budget unfortunately... I use hyaluronic serum at min but feel my skin needs something .. a balaclava maybe 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

quickbook

Chatty Member
It was painful watching. The little bit I saw anyway. Her sister was another viewer. The answer to the q about the broken toes was comedy gold

Balooba

VIP Member
Omg stop the lights.... is she seriously moving showroom for more space 😱. She’s not in it a wet day

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I don’t agree. There will always be people who can’t afford things. There are lots of things I can’t afford, but that’s no reason not to sell them.
Ye but it’s bad taste to be shoving it peoples faces on Instagram and making sure people know who much everything costs. Remember the last recession where people didn’t rub it in it peoples faces when they bought expensive things.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
And now in the painfully forced video too. She has to put the music over it coz she’s screaming.....

“Go ouh tha door come back in....do 2 head tilts, kick your legs up, now SPIN HANA JAYSUS WILL YA SPIN.....”
And don’t forget to smile and laugh

The Ordinary have a great peel, think its Glycolic. Its less than €10 and you use it max once a week. Amazing stuff. Use that, their HA on damp skin followed by an unscented moisturiser. But as another poster said, always always use an SPF. The Skingredients one is gorgeous. Lovely tiny to it so its great for colour correction under your make up.

Avoid make up wipes like the plaque. The boots hot cloth cleanser is lovely, as is the Skingredients one.

• Heart
Definitely something fishy. Sure she’s only building her brand and getting it known now! Why fucking start from scratch? Slight de-rail but I have to get this off my chest . My youngest boy Charlie is NEVER wearing a mask to school. The government have crossed the line. Ladies it’s time to fight for our children as the line has been crossed
I had to stop watching the news as it was making me even more bloody stressed... so have the government said school kids have to wear masks ? Like primary level? Xx

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
Nobody needs to see that shit!!

I can’t look at me own hooves never mind hers!! For the love of Christ put up a trigger!! I’m gonna report that vile picture for health and safety standards

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Yep. Something to do with it being administered as a medical treatment in certain circumstances... migraines and excessive sweating are 2 reasons I've heard of previously. Must be some amount of sweaty Betty insta huns the amount of freshly frozen foreheads I'm seeing on my feed.
Well she’ll be readin here now and booking her appointment lol.

If she broke her toes

A. She couldn’t put her foot on the floor
B. They would be swollen and bruised
C. You don't sellotape toes that are "broke" without xray.
D. Can't put shoes on, even Chanel ones or whatever
E. Very hard to keep breaking same 2 toes. If so, go to Orthopaedic Doc.
F. Dont drive or put weight on said broke toes, rest.
G. YOU ARE A CUNT. SO STOP LYING TIGHAN MARKLE.
H. Night all.
This gave me a well needed giggle thanks 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha