Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

STDmail

Chatty Member
It’s so bad.

Her eyes are a different colour
Her lip gloss is a different colour
Her teeth are a totally different colour in those tan application stories!!!!!!!!

Total catfish 🙀
It’s actually shocking how different she looks without the filters 😱😱😱

Reactions: 1

Cantturn222

VIP Member
God love her she’s all alone slouched in her dining room chair watching tv. How comfortable!!?!

And remember gals don’t forget *hiccup tzo ussse the dissscount code at tzzhe checkout *hiccup 🤪🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴

Another 5 day hangover coming up.
Well hammered in the clip 😂🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha

Purplepot

VIP Member
Did they send him to a fee paying secondary school ? If they did I'd say she's bloody fuming forking out fees only for him to be at home doing online learning like every other kid.
I was only having a conversation about this, must be very frustrating! Every kid holed up in the bedroom right now. Wonder would they get a refund

Facesisafool

VIP Member
No it was tigs. as far as I remember she was pissed and Hanna was jumping on a glass table being the little madam that she is

Poppyadams

I've mentioned her before but Dr. Natalia Spierings is interesting. She's a consultant dermatologist and travels between London and Dubai.
She completely debunks double cleansing, expensive skincare etc. and sort of "called out" that oaf Caroline Hirons over her qualifications in discussing the use of tretinoin. It's a prescribed medication which CH shouldn't be discussing as she has zero qualifications etc. I like her, she's refreshing.
Thanks a mil for suggesting her!
What's her insta? Can't find her 🙈
Mr too !

Melmcs

VIP Member
What is the story with the rebranding, that all costs money and she is not making any money there. Do you think he gives her a budget and away she goes and won't leave a cent behind in case he doesn't give her as much next year?
Shes bored. In lockdown and probawrecking his head.

Scout Finch

Jesus even the cream carpet is gorgeous. My gorgeous( in the best d4 accent she could push out) cream carpet. She’s fucking nuts like.

Mouth days are my least favorite. When she’s doing anything with them. And lip gloss is her thing. Everything is her fucking thing. 🙄

Ah here. You do have lines hun. And there’s no such thing as baby Botox. And she has it here here and here. 🤣🤣not much more places you can put it. You pleb. Good genes my hole. Don’t make me post a picture of your mother. 🤣

Some of that hair is not hers? Non of that hair is hers. Her hair is thin and up to her shoulders almost. 🤣oh swigs. Go get the wine and let’s do a live. 🤣
Lads I hate to admit this but baby BOTOX is real. I asked the doctor who does mine. It's a different concentrate but you can add more and in more places, like cheeks and jaws. About the only thing she has been real about.