Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quickbook

Chatty Member
Oh please Melissa!!!! Live in real world. I have maybe an hour month for self care. Stop the self pity. Unlike you most of us having meaningful lives

Reactions: 3

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Ahh here they even have the company name on them from Ali
Unfortunately this is more than likely the other way around. Shops on Ali express are notorious for stealing photos and producing a lower priced lower quality dupe of popular items.

I’m sure it does still happen the other way around too, but the fact that missoma is stamped on it would make me think that shop on Ali have robbed the idea.

They do it to items on Etsy all the time too and leave watermarks and branding on the items πŸ™„

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Signing off for the evening she had so many opinions about Harry and Megan and didn’t want to get into a serious debate
Lol fuck off tigs you could form your own opinion on anything let alone debate it
Best keep quiet until you read up on it today and take the most formed opinion of everyone else and run with that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
100% was my first thought.wants to see the popular opinion first.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Her putting up a run through tutorial of how she done her hair but putting music over the video was hilarious. For someone who's job involves being online, she sure is thick at the online stuff πŸ˜‚

Peonyrose

VIP Member
What happened to Michaela was awful, but considering Sophie Toscan du Plantier (apologies for my spelling here) we need to realise its probably very much a case of glass houses and stone throwing.
She was in her hotel in broad daylight!I donβ€˜t think that’s happened here?

Pink life

Would love to know where she gets the copies from.. they are very genuine looking.. the bag the other day and the lv today....the boots also yesterday...Anyone know???

Balooba

VIP Member
It’s a sad day when as an instahun, the only content you can dream up is to do stories for an interiors shop. That’s their job Swigs.

Sorry to derail. But can anyone recommend something ... my skin is just dead looking . It reflects how I feel ha but can anyone recommend something for my face.. to give it a boost... dont have a big budget unfortunately... I use hyaluronic serum at min but feel my skin needs something .. a balaclava maybe πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Edit to add:.. sorry maybe that's a bit too deraily πŸ˜‚ ignore my question πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—
Make sure you use the serum on damp skin ! I always find a nice home made mask /scrub does wonders . Coffee and honey is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Melmcs

VIP Member
She probably hoping the air will knock Hana out for bed tonight with school open tomorrow.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Here's an idea, keep your kids off Instagram and nobody will have an opinion on your parenting skills!!!
Why can none of them do the right thing and give their kids privacy by keeping them off social media???
Because they love drama and court sympathy in their sad, empty little lives.

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
I’m surprised at Brenda now!! Tut tut

Oooh it’s almost Azhar in compromising positions in the grass coffin time πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚

Last edited: