Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink life

Engagement must be low... have to keep searching for this page used to always be at the top of my stories!

Reactions: 3

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I meant that I had quoted your comment about Arden view but it came up weird as if I had typed it myself...... (see my last comment) Mary Lou was asking me if Tigs was from there coz she thought it was me that said she was from Arden view!!

Anyway I’m so proud of her today, she’s been so busy. Between having a “BAT dis morning” with her “BAT elixir” and putting flowers in a vase she deserves a good ol swig later.
I didn’t understand anything that was going on lol. I was just answering under something making sure everyone knew where she was from. 🤣

• Haha

quickbook

Chatty Member
One of my kids is the same age as Seif and I swear to God if I texted him that every day while he is home schooling, I would be told to get lost! I asked him tonight what he thought of me asking if he was ok all the time whilst on his Zoom calls and doing his school work, he said Mom, I don't need babysitting, I know where Dad and the Fridge is! I work fulltime (outside the home) as does his Dad (who works in the home office).
She needs to let him manage his own time and his schooling himself (very important) with his teachers etc, he seems like a great boy who will get on just fine, he's more mature than his mother. After all, she is pretty much illiterate so not much good to him unless he is into shopping, makeup, tagging influencers (no issue with that if he wants to may I add) and if I'm honest, she is focusing all her attention on the wrong child, he seems very secure, Hana is crying out for attention but Tigs cant be bothered. She cant seem to deal with her tantrums and just indulges her. Tigs thinks she is some big Influencer that people should be impressed with. I am sure that the Moms at the school gate cant be bothered with her. Sad if it reflects on the friendships that Hana has or could have.

I do know that me being a mouthy cow couldn't be anywhere near the likes of Tigs. I couldn't stand being round her, having to bite my tongue at the absolute notions or shite she comes out with. Now back to my wine. I don't care if its Thursday. My day was shit.
You’ve nailed it !!!! What got me was the time between the first and second text to him. 2 minutes ??!! Like wtf ???? He was at school. Can you imagine poor guys first night out

• Heart

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
She didn’t even go through the products in the bundle or did I miss it? I tap through any ad/af links etc on all bloggers

Fifimcred

I am really lucky with my genes, God bless my Mums side and am regularly told that I look a lot younger than I am. I'm 42. I've always looked after my skin using what products I could afford at the time. I had BOTOX in January as there were a couple of lines that really bothered me and I spend a lot of my days on Teams which helps nobody. If I'm asked I'll be honest regarding having a helping hand but looking at those pictures from years ago is comical. She's using every bit of filler etc. possible. No cream is that good. So ful! Of crap.
Where did you manage to get Botox in a level 5 lockdown 🤔

Quackers

VIP Member
It would give my husband a good laugh... if he came in and I was flung ...half in the hall -half on the bottom step with my legs pointing UP the stairs all while taking a video of my disco legs akimbo

It would be a hard one to explain
Absolutely be hilarious if we all started this trend ........... not. God she’s cracked

Ratsout

VIP Member
Well said. I'm on Ponstan all weekend with mine. She needs to get real. Kids have been abandoned by her. No meals not that she cooks anyway, no interaction if Mom is in bed. Shes a dose of the scutters she is.
Ponstan is a life saver. Might send swigs out some

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Free dinner 🥘 from a new company with wine I would never order from them now

she is very ungrateful for anything she gets it’s almost like she feels entitled to it

Fatface

VIP Member
Now I could be wrong but is she trying to take a swipe that Cork gowl & ex insta bestie Superstylegrabby with the mug & her support rant afterwards?! 🤔 they couldn’t get enough of each other a few months back & were so proud of each other 🙄 now not a mention!
That’s what I thought too