Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She would filter her fanny if she got a collab.

I swear to God HR I'm in fucking love with you lol. Not sure anyone would be interested in giving her the ride nowadays. Going to bed with Tigs Kardashian and waking up beside Maradona. #stopthefuckingfiltersffs. I think she has an underbite too that shoves the jaw out.
Yes she does. And it’s all you see with the angle she holds that camera

Reactions: 3

Carlyq92

As far as i know botox is allowed all throughout the levels. Very random, but its def allowed
Yep. Something to do with it being administered as a medical treatment in certain circumstances... migraines and excessive sweating are 2 reasons I've heard of previously. Must be some amount of sweaty Betty insta huns the amount of freshly frozen foreheads I'm seeing on my feed.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Aesop hand soap
She is advertising as an AF link
And saying this brand will not cause a reaction to the skin even the kids use it
A mighty statement to make
And only 15 euro for 100 mls bargains all around if you want the bigger bottle it’s 37 euro
No carex antibacterial in that house for 1.50

Balooba

VIP Member
Who sent the message?😂Take a bow👏
I posted here about the poor boy but I can’t take the credit for sending to her. I don’t want to get blocked and miss the drama! But good parenting is not constantly checking in IMO when you know they’re bloody home!

Melmcs

VIP Member
I don’t think it would be anywhere it’s going back a good while ago now, could be about two years ago.

Heather tighe had a birthday party and loads were there like Paul and Jason, Pippa and Brian, Brian Dowling, Carrie pearse, Michelle and all that gang.

Anyway swigs was locked getting ready before she even left the house, then at the party could be seen in the background of lots of peoples stories literally falling over and slurring. The type of person you’d try to get away from at a party. She wasn’t making any sense in her own stories and Paul was videoing her taking the piss and I think they fell out after that.
Omg comedy gold. Please say someone has the video.

Scout Finch

She is slightly out of her 5K. But seriously how is touching the clothes etc. Rules don't apply to her 🤔

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
But she added a blue ribbon to the vase so it makes it inkkkredibly original 🙄🙄 I swear she is trolling us now with the KKKKK on every word tonight. Just pathetic.
Has anyone tried the filters she has been using recently? It’s inkkkkkredible how much it changes your face. She must barely recognise herself when she looks in the mirror. Crazy stuff altogether.

• Haha

Scirish

That's absolutely crazy no masks on her staff. She wouldn't want one on to mess up the lippy.

And yep, €150 on Mothers Day during a pandemic is crazy money. So many people looking at that feeling hard done by after loosing jobs.

Purplepot

VIP Member
I've mentioned her before but Dr. Natalia Spierings is interesting. She's a consultant dermatologist and travels between London and Dubai.
She completely debunks double cleansing, expensive skincare etc. and sort of "called out" that oaf Caroline Hirons over her qualifications in discussing the use of tretinoin. It's a prescribed medication which CH shouldn't be discussing as she has zero qualifications etc. I like her, she's refreshing.
Brilliant, following now too 😁

What's her insta? Can't find her 🙈
Yeah I couldn’t find either

• Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
Love how she mentioned having money there. Like you’ve none of your own Tiggs or god knows what you would her done. Unfortunately lobotomies can’t be done.

• Haha