Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Wow, I’m actually in shock looking at her hairline. I’ve see her with a ponytail before and it was never that bad. There is definitely something going on with her and it’s manifesting itself physically. She’s needs to step away from social media and get her life in order.

Reactions: 3

Meteor09

Chatty Member
HAMMERED!!!!

It reminded me of her on that night out she went on for Heather T’s birthday. The wild eyes were intense

Think that’s the night she lost all her “friends” 🤪🤪
Awh remember that?
Mortified for her she was hammered and made a show of herself and filmed it for us too which was great. 🤣 🤣 Not a sight or sound of Michelle and co since.
Wish I could watch it again 🙈🙈

quickbook

Chatty Member
The whole broken toes story, since she did say she broke 2, reminds me of the Covidgate Covid symptoms last year. 😂😂😂

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I've mentioned her before but Dr. Natalia Spierings is interesting. She's a consultant dermatologist and travels between London and Dubai.
She completely debunks double cleansing, expensive skincare etc. and sort of "called out" that oaf Caroline Hirons over her qualifications in discussing the use of tretinoin. It's a prescribed medication which CH shouldn't be discussing as she has zero qualifications etc. I like her, she's refreshing.
I’m obsessed with skin!

I used to love Caroline about 7 years ago then she became this aggressive nasty money grabber

Purplepot

VIP Member
Seriously, staying in bed all day coz she has her period??? FFS.
Her house is so depressing, the blinds are never open no matter how bright the day is. They live in a perpetual dusk
Period my hole!! Hungover be where my bet is. Does she not get bored lying on her bed all the time. I’m just waiting now to see James Patrice and god knows who else flouncing round in their new gifted Jim jams 😂😂

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Teen homeschooling is a nightmare. At this stage I'm more probably going to ask myself are you ok! Like so many both of us are working full time outside the home so I have to hope/trust that the kids are sticking to the rules and not burning the house down. Not ideal but needs must. She'd never cope with that amount of reality.

Misstree

Gorgeous... totally gorgeous....so so gorgeous....gorgeous.. YAWN!!!! She has no vocabulary at all🙄🙄🙄 She can barely speak English.
But she pronounces it “gwaaarjus” 😤😤 she’s the thickest, most self obsessed arsehole on the gram!!