Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes she is. I want to try this and tagging. Well I wanted to try it too so I went and sniffed it when it came out months ago. Nothing special but hey it’s a freebie for her. And yes she was begging for CT. Stuff last week. She’s so common.
So so tacky begging so openly, the nerve of her, she can well bloody afford it. I'd treat myself to about 3 Charlotte tilbury bits on payday and be sweating over it first telling myself I don't need it lol.

Reactions: 3

Eimer O Reilly

She just posted that for more reaction she is something else
And mother of the year goes to swignam
Exactly it’s all for more DM’s and improve her engagement scores .. I wouldn’t believe one single thing that this one posts.... .she gives zero fu*@ks for anyone else...maybe the boyfriend is at his wife’s house and she has the place to herself 🤫🤫

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
Sabby was doing a LOT kf shout outs for M&S cosy dressing gowns about a month back. Excessively plugging them even though it was unsponsored. I could be wrong but it was so blatant that it seemed like it might have been to piss off Tignam
This wouldn’t even see that as a dig to her or her robes 😂

she thinks she’s in a different league to dressing gowns

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Omg she really is dragged up
Showing a puss take that her fella sent her in a message
Thinks she’s the bees knees 🤢🤢
When really she is only the Spiders Ankles. My Mam always says that!

Tigs is all fur coat and no knickers. Common as muck.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I was only having a conversation about this, must be very frustrating! Every kid holed up in the bedroom right now. Wonder would they get a refund
No chance of a refund. No one in the same school got it last year, in fact the fees were increased.

Today story is me me me, pr drop, me me me, my lovely nails, me me me, did my makeup, me me me, overlined my lips again guys cos my lip filler is flat, me me me, couldn't come "on camera" to you guys until I was in a better mood, me me me, my lovely hair isn't it fabdabadosy, me me me, my new free tan and me are marinating each other tonight, Hana school, Seif in April, me me me, uniform and a lunch box.

Now, nobody needs to go on her stories. She is clicking the tongue mad today. Like a stutter.

You guys are welcome!
It’s because she’s so insecure and no one tells her she’s beautiful/pretty or anything else.

• Haha

SozBbz

VIP Member
Exactly, there are certain places that are dangerous as borne out by statistics but one off cases, however tragic or well known, aren’t reflective of a whole country.

I just wouldn’t be that interested in Mauritius because it seems like an awfully long way to go for a breach/resort holiday. I prefer to go sometime interesting and cultural if I’m going long haul.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Ok I’m just gonna say it, I have used all moisturisers of all price brackets and some are nicer than others but the only thing that smoothed my forehead was botox. I had it once 2 years ago and I’m planning another one for spring. I’ve had no other ‘work’ and if used sparingly for problem areas it’s worth it! Moisturiser will not change your actual skin regardless of what it says on the box or how much you invest. ( not referring to medically prescribed acne treatments or anything like that ) so unless you like spending money on fancier skincare because that’s your thing I wouldn’t be dropping 150 because tigs who has had Botox is obsessed with it!
The 150 kit is very bad value. Only 14.50 of a saving on RRP. Not great for a value set.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
She was in her hotel in broad daylight!I don‘t think that’s happened here?
No but i suppose i think theyre similar in that both investigations were mishandled. I guess i'm just saying that bad things happen everywhere, i personally let a one off put me off

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Cant wait for the big show stopper
I’d love to do a poll to see how many male partners actually wear men’s pjamas
Not lounge wear like actual pjs
There’s a big difference in a nice pair of comfy soft bottoms and a grey t shirt to a pair of pjamas
But you never know she might shock us
And then for Father’s Day we can all rush out and buy them 🤦‍♀️😂
omg I was literally thinking this morning How can I do a poll?!!

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
Because I love my son so much.. Bit weird there tigs. Maybe if you loved him so much you'd respect this teenagers privacy and stop showing private aspects of his life like what's inside his drawers to thousands of strangers on the Internet .. Is Krispy Kreme even inside her 5km
You can buy Krispy Kreme in Dundrum. Where else would she be?