Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink life

It's possible one of the family have covid... hence not having left the house for a couple of weeks and saying the son was ill...

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Melmcs

VIP Member
The eyebrows drive me mad
They are v bad in that promo she did for the dressing gowns where she is wearing one. She looks rough as fuck and the face trying to look all sultry makes her look like she has the rage. She really is the howl. Soooooo busy with deadlines but can sit in the bath for an hour n the middle of the day rubbing herself, sorry scrubbing herself. I'm sick of the clicking the tongue. Can she not speak properly ffs?

Melmcs

VIP Member
And bang. She is trying to spend more time with the kids today but is back tagging her fav furniture place. Great Mom.

Purplepot

VIP Member
100%. I don’t mean to sound like an ashole but I can’t stand fake jewellery myself. All her stuff is cheap. All fake gold. She loves that fake shit with the brand names. Those big tacky bracelets she gets and as gifts off her “sister in law”🤢

Imagine saying that. Imagine. Tigs. I could buy and sell you a few times over so stop being so arrogant. You have fuck all but a few bags. Your boyfriend owns everything else of any value.

Yes if I remember correctly the white moose recorded her too. Yelling around the place on top of people at their tables all drunk and common. The real her. It was gold 🤣

Struggling for content. Mug is from dunnes 🤣so are my mas and half the countries. Ground breaking
She’s deluded as fuck 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

Sweetchillie

Where can you see how many she has in stock so we know how many she actually sells? I know someone mentioned in another post.
The lost is definitely gone with Sabrina Hill no mention on her new range.
People are entitled to support other brands. Melissa must be a nightmare to have as a mother complete control freak!

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
God love her she’s all alone slouched in her dining room chair watching tv. How comfortable!!?!

And remember gals don’t forget *hiccup tzo ussse the dissscount code at tzzhe checkout *hiccup 🤪🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴

Another 5 day hangover coming up.

• Haha