Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to me that Tigs is suffering mentally so much at present because she’s still stuck on the past, pre Covid. She hasn’t learnt a thing from the tit show of the last year. Everything she desires has to be bought. It’s all harking back to beach holidays, photos of her legs on the sun lounger rather than on the bed at home and thinking she has more than anyone else. Flying to Mauritius for a beach holiday just seems daft.

Reactions: 10
Seems to me that Tigs is suffering mentally so much at present because she’s still stuck on the past, pre Covid. She hasn’t learnt a thing from the tit show of the last year. Everything she desires has to be bought. It’s all harking back to beach holidays, photos of her legs on the sun lounger rather than on the bed at home and thinking she has more than anyone else. Flying to Mauritius for a beach holiday just seems daft.
Where as most people just want to be able to go for a coffee with a friend or give their parents a hug!!
Holidays would be nice but what the majority miss the most is the simple things.

Reactions: 14
Where as most people just want to be able to go for a coffee with a friend or give their parents a hug!!
Holidays would be nice but what the majority miss the most is the simple things.
Swigs doesn’t have any friends and wants to distance from family so she’s only missing shopping as that’s all she’s got.

Reactions: 8
I'd put my life savings on it being inspired from Mauritius. Did you know she travelled there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I hate Jo Malone perfume! I would not be impressed if I was foolish enough to buy her tit and it was drowned in scent. Why the duck would anyone do that? Rank.

Reactions: 6
I personally think jo Malone is way overrated. To me it’s more room scent than personal. But each to their own. But drowning your products in any scent can be very off putting. It’s like she’s saying I’m letting you whiff jo Malone because you plebs can’t afford to buy it.

Reactions: 11
Ahh lads..the over lining of the lips is ridiculous can she not see how she looks..the over pronouncing of lamppppp & lookkkkkk drives me crazy... she will be in great form now that her little Hana is back to school, poor teachers having to handle that one considering her own mother can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did they send him to a fee paying secondary school ? If they did I'd say she's bloody fuming forking out fees only for him to be at home doing online learning like every other kid.
I was only having a conversation about this, must be very frustrating! Every kid holed up in the bedroom right now. Wonder would they get a refund

Reactions: 1
Ahh lads..the over lining of the lips is ridiculous can she not see how she looks..the over pronouncing of lamppppp & lookkkkkk drives me crazy... she will be in great form now that her little Hana is back to school, poor teachers having to handle that one considering her own mother can't!
Today story is me me me, pr drop, me me me, my lovely nails, me me me, did my makeup, me me me, overlined my lips again guys cos my lip filler is flat, me me me, couldn't come "on camera" to you guys until I was in a better mood, me me me, my lovely hair isn't it fabdabadosy, me me me, my new free tan and me are marinating each other tonight, Hana school, Seif in April, me me me, uniform and a lunch box.

Now, nobody needs to go on her stories. She is clicking the tongue mad today. Like a stutter.

You guys are welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was only having a conversation about this, must be very frustrating! Every kid holed up in the bedroom right now. Wonder would they get a refund
Nope they don't. Although I'd imagine Tigs will be up at the office the day the schools reopen to demand she gets one

Reactions: 4
Today story is me me me, pr drop, me me me, my lovely nails, me me me, did my makeup, me me me, overlined my lips again guys cos my lip filler is flat, me me me, couldn't come "on camera" to you guys until I was in a better mood, me me me, my lovely hair isn't it fabdabadosy, me me me, my new free tan and me are marinating each other tonight, Hana school, Seif in April, me me me, uniform and a lunch box.

Now, nobody needs to go on her stories. She is clicking the tongue mad today. Like a stutter.

You guys are welcome!
🤣🤣🤣 I couldn’t BELIEVE how up herself she is today. I mean she always is but today I was just thinking WOW. She absolutely adores herself!
The tongue clicking is like nails on a chalk board and so forced.
She says she scrubbed her body “FROM an inch of its life” anyone here speak her language? 🥴🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.