Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free dinner šŸ„˜ from a new company with wine I would never order from them now

she is very ungrateful for anything she gets itā€™s almost like she feels entitled to it

Reactions: 3
Both accounts have a joint following of 150 thousand
72 people are watching šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m no good with statistics but that brutal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Clicked on for 2 mins and swigs was explaining why her skin looks so good.. I couldnā€™t even stay on to hear her mis-pronounce the brand names.. šŸ’¤ šŸ’¤.. but between the 2 of them those viewer numbers must have been embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus how many times did she contradict herself and lie. I donā€™t even have the energy to go over it all. Pure bullshit. I see she got the eye glint when her man came on. She does that frantic look when sheā€™s lying too with the whole I donā€™t care people are talking about me šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Family comes first and everything else is second nature šŸ¤£ eh what?
There was 1 comment on the RSVP ad for the live and it's from her Mam.
Nuff said.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus how many times did she contradict herself and lie. I donā€™t even have the energy to go over it all. Pure bullshit. I see she got the eye glint when her man came on. She does that frantic look when sheā€™s lying too with the whole I donā€™t care people are talking about me šŸ¤£
Was Azhar on it too lol or did he just wander in?
Girls ye took one for the team tonight on that live feed.

Reactions: 4
WHEN IS AHZAR MODELLING THE MENSā€™ JAMMIES Melissa?! Please let us know!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she get upset when celebs split up?!
Does she think J-Lo will be thinking ā€˜shite, I forgot to text Melissaā€™
Itā€™s so bizarre for someone who isnā€™t a teenager to care about this stuff šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Family comes first and everything else is second nature šŸ¤£ eh what?
There was 1 comment on the RSVP ad for the live and it's from her Mam.
Nuff said.
Haha I lolled at this!!!! I absolutely love the way she says things completely wrong all the time. She talks as if she is saying something groundbreaking ā€œfamily comes first and everything else is second natureā€ hahaha. She wouldnā€™t even cop that that doesnā€™t make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I lolled at this!!!! I absolutely love the way she says things completely wrong all the time. She talks as if she is saying something groundbreaking ā€œfamily comes first and everything else is second natureā€ hahaha. She wouldnā€™t even cop that that doesnā€™t make sense.
That's nearly as good as "down the hatchet", she's the gift that keeps on giving šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did she say about the toes in the live? Whose the cheeky witch that asked lol?

I really hate this bleeping bleep so much. And I don't even follow the witch since like forever. Shes a scourge of a greedy woman.

Reactions: 1
That's nearly as good as "down the hatchet", she's the gift that keeps on giving šŸ˜‚
Someone said sheā€™s the female Alan Partridge and itā€™s a perfect description. She mangles so many basic phrases. It is hilarious though, she makes such a tit of herself on the regular.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone said sheā€™s the female Alan Partridge and itā€™s a perfect description. She mangles so many basic phrases. It is hilarious though, she makes such a tit of herself on the regular.
I donā€™t understand how someone pushing 50 doesnā€™t know the difference between quiet & quite. Thatā€™s just the tip of the iceberg. Iā€™d be mortified to make the same mistakes repeatedly to a small audience never mind 40k

Reactions: 9
Not sure how I feel about the ā€˜people who were mothersā€™ comment... a woman that has suffered a loss no matter how early is still a mother. You would think given her history that she would have a bit more decorum

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t understand how someone pushing 50 doesnā€™t know the difference between quiet & quite. Thatā€™s just the tip of the iceberg. Iā€™d be mortified to make the same mistakes repeatedly to a small audience never mind 40k

Pushing 50šŸ˜‚

God when you think of it. In the Justin Beiber hoodie- legs akimbo up the stairs.

Sheā€™ll have to up the baby Botox to Toddler Botox at the very least at 50?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.