Tignam #3 Tiggy Tiggy Tiggy can’t you see, your robes are much cheaper on Wish and Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she’s been going there yearly for years. I could be wrong but I don’t remember her being there once. And I’ve been watching that car crash for years. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Would not go anywhere that sees Lady Swigs as its ideal customer. Would rather pitch a tent in the PowerCity car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder does the hotel know she was presenting with COVID19 symptoms last week ? Sore throat , loss of appetite etc ?

My daughters boyfriend had sore throat this week and been sent for a test tomorrow. She said her doctor said she didn’t need test - god did 🙄🙄🙄

My daughters boyfriend had sore throat this week and been sent for a test tomorrow. She said her doctor said she didn’t need test - god did 🙄🙄🙄
I think you only have to be showing one of the symptoms now to be referred for testing so whatever doctor Tigs supposedly went to is moronic.

Reactions: 4
I just sent a message to the hotel. I am disgusted!

just doing my bit for us all her and for all the poor people staying there this weekend!

Screenshot_20200809-212125_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200809-212130_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The part where she says she’s paranoid clearly shows that at the times she was worried it was CV 19

Reactions: 3
So disappointed with Charlene gifting her the products: I really thought she was one of the good guys. 😞😞

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.