Tignam #3 Tiggy Tiggy Tiggy can’t you see, your robes are much cheaper on Wish and Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way it makes me laugh when she says she has one glass of wine and one gin. One bottle maybe. She's not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 4
Hi all, new here but been following tigs since she was in that rented apartment before her "not forever home". Anyone have any idea where her two blonde pals went ? One worked for her...Michelle tighe I think ???

Reactions: 4
Gifted stay great hotel for letting someone with symtoms in I'd say we all put that hotel on blast for everyone to see and share the screenshots of her telling us her symtoms so she cant deny it

Reactions: 8
That’s a disgrace ! Gifted for someone who can well afford to stay there and a person who should really be at home isolating !
Mount Falcon are dopes !

Reactions: 11
I really hope she doesn't decide to home school the kids. 'What a incredible welcome' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would a hotel in such trying times gift a nobody with only 40k followers with a four night stay for a family, with champagne in the room and other extras. Why??? I cannot understand it.

Reactions: 16
Why are those local businesses gifting her stuff ? Idiots !

Reactions: 8
A Special Swigs Champagne live from Mount Falcon. Cannot wait.

Has anyone flagged Mount Falcon to her self confessed Covid Symptoms ?

LisaSlutlist and the Savoy Hotel were tagged by Tattlers when she was breaching social distance guidelines !

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Terrible carry on gifting her a stay..... and Charlene from Ella and Jo gifting her the mist ... i always liked Charlene flanagan but now im rethinking that

Reactions: 13
Hi all, new here but been following tigs since she was in that rented apartment before her "not forever home". Anyone have any idea where her two blonde pals went ? One worked for her...Michelle tighe I think ???
She seems to have unfollowed Carrie since her fella Marcus was arrested in a drugs bust a few months back....Michelle & Carrie are besties so Michelle is no longer Swig’s robe lapdog as a result it would seem......

• Wow
She seems to have unfollowed Carrie since her fella Marcus was arrested in a drugs bust a few months back....Michelle & Carrie are besties so Michelle is no longer Swig’s robe lapdog as a result it would seem......
Michelle was way more qualified educated and upper crust that tigs and this treated her like tit. Lap dog is right. Tig did nothing but swan In and out of The iCLOTHING warehouse corner she was given and the Michelle did all the work. I think Michelle wised up. Also those girls realized tig Is not made of the same stuff they are reeking I’d new money and desperation.

Reactions: 5
Why would a hotel in such trying times gift a nobody with only 40k followers with a four night stay for a family, with champagne in the room and other extras. Why??? I cannot understand it.
My exact thoughts. She - I mean, Azhar - has ample money to spend on a staycation.... It’s actually disgusting to think it’s gifted to her. She doesn’t have enough genuine followers to justify it. By genuine I mean people who don’t just follow her for the car crash-esque lols like all of us!
I would quite like to see Mayo, but I certainly won’t be staying there.

Reactions: 10
My exact thoughts. She - I mean, Azhar - has ample money to spend on a staycation.... It’s actually disgusting to think it’s gifted to her. She doesn’t have enough genuine followers to justify it. By genuine I mean people who don’t just follow her for the car crash-esque lols like all of us!
I would quite like to see Mayo, but I certainly won’t be staying there.
40k eye rolls on her stories. Im gonna message that hotel tomorrow. Im sick of this tit. A free stay with a bottle of champagne in the room... I've stayed in two hotels recently, first hotel my key card wouldn't open the door every single time we went up, second hotel hadn't enough shower gel or towels left for the two of us and they were 4 and a 5star hotels.. Suit these hotels to look after the paying customer

Reactions: 20
I genuinely do not understand it either... 😡😡

40k eye rolls on her stories. Im gonna message that hotel tomorrow. Im sick of this tit. A free stay with a bottle of champagne in the room... I've stayed in two hotels recently, first hotel my key card wouldn't open the door every single time we went up, second hotel hadn't enough shower gel or towels left for the two of us and they were 4 and a 5star hotels.. Suit these hotels to look after the paying customer
I'll mail too.. can u give me a lil help though cause I'm tit at writing stuff.. I always sound common.. well I am common.. ha.. but I want to get my point across without saying 'ahhhhh heyorrr leave ih bleedin ouh lads givin tigs a free stay ' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I genuinely do not understand it either... 😡😡
They couldn't possibly drum up loads of business from gifting that snob a free stay. Waste of money, shes the type that would shell out any amount to keep up with pippas staycations. If they can afford to gift a family free holiday while most in the hospitality industry at the minute are crumbling let them. Im definitely going to message them tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
They couldn't possibly drum up loads of business from gifting that snob a free stay. Waste of money, shes the type that would shell out any amount to keep up with pippas staycations. If they can afford to gift a family free holiday while most in the hospitality industry at the minute are crumbling let them. Im definitely going to message them tomorrow.
Exactly... she be lovin life now ..swanning around thinking shes a celeb... ahhhhhhhhhh shes so annoying and cringy but I cant stop watching 😡😡😡😡😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I stopped for a while... it was good for my head...might do it again.. lol

Reactions: 3
I’m sure they write it off as advertising. Well in my opinion it’s the wrong type of advertising. No way would I stay there. They could have got so much goodwill from giving it to anyone else, especially someone from the frontline or essential workers who kept us all going in the harder times.

Reactions: 10
It’s an ok hotel. Hyped. Nice small grounds. Mediocre food. I was a paying guest.

Would be raging if I was a paying guest and Lady Swigs the Katie Price wannabe was swanning around on a freebie.

She’s also showing other guests on her stories. They should be livid at the invasion of their privacy.

Wonder have the hotel ever listened to Swigs effing and blinding and talking about piss.

🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.