TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa the Traveller. Christ she looks ridiculous. Loves herself and no one else sees it like she wants us to. Lol. She looks rough as a badgers arse and the baboons arse lips. Imagine paying to look like this Idiot. Trash is all she looks like. Like a Prossy getting ready for the next client. Especially when she does makeup in the car
Screenshot_20230227-235621_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:
Melly thinks she's a Foxrock fanny but looks more like Hailey Bieber's granny
Fecking brilliant 😂
I’m low key proud of her cooking lately but she needs to give up the fangirling over the 20 year olds. I’m mid 30s look young for my age and don’t try slicking my hair back in a greasy low bun and wearing black baseball caps with slouchy socks like some American in the 90s. She looks ridiculous I’ll never get over the pleather gogo dancer hat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Melissa the Traveller. Christ she looks ridiculous. Loves herself and no one else sees it like she wants us to. Lol. She looks rough as a badgers arse and the baboons arse lips. Imagine paying to look like this Idiot. Trash is all she looks like. Like a Prossy getting ready for the next client. Especially when she does makeup in the car View attachment 1992615
I always die at her makeup tutorials. Like she says she’s doing a quick car eye makeup. Firstly it’s Monday, wtf is quick car eye makeup relax. Then she ends up looking like a drag queen. I don’t wear that much makeup on a big night out like. Does she not know at her age less is more. The 4lbs of lipstick on the massive ballbag lips send me over the edge.
---
Yea.the video she posted. She has always envied all these instahuns and thinks they are doing better than her, it means less for her. But that’s the nature of instahunning. But she should be grateful she gets the same shite press drops the rest of the low level ones get. It’s not like she’s got a big following and growing or even likable. She should he happy she gets the freebies she does beg for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I go to DTC as my daughter loves the shopping so we see this eejit a lot posing and preening herself. She looks ridiculous IRL (that means In Real Life Melissa) and oh how we laugh at her. Her filters are hilarious!
She is deluded as how she thinks she looks. Or how she wants to look. Either way she looks like the Traveller Gangster Moll she is. Cheap and trashy. She has a fillered Hamster cheek look with the wrinkled scrotum over filled lips. Her nose is like Rambo after 4 rounds of being boxed hard and the jawline is Robbie Rotten from Lazytown. Chuck in the fake hair. Absolutely deluded. She tries sooo hard and fails everytime.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I go to DTC as my daughter loves the shopping so we see this eejit a lot posing and preening herself. She looks ridiculous IRL (that means In Real Life Melissa) and oh how we laugh at her. Her filters are hilarious!
She is deluded as how she thinks she looks. Or how she wants to look. Either way she looks like the Traveller Gangster Moll she is. Cheap and trashy. She has a fillered Hamster cheek look with the wrinkled scrotum over filled lips. Her nose is like Rambo after 4 rounds of being boxed hard and the jawline is Robbie Rotten from Lazytown. Chuck in the fake hair. Absolutely deluded. She tries sooo hard and fails everytime.
I see her all the time both in Stillorgan/Cabinteely and Dundrum as she mustn’t be allowed outside that radius. Where you don’t see her is out for a walk, meeting friends for coffee or really anything you’d expect an unemployed person living so centrally to do during the day. She is a lonely pathetic figure who is essentially blacklisted by businesses who hate to see her coming particularly the retail staff, I think I’ve mentioned before I’ve been privy to one of her ‘I want to speak to the manager’ rants. Poor kids are being isolated by her, they don’t have the same busy evening schedules that other local kids do, most 15 year old boys in the area are racing between rugby/hurling/football most evenings

Reactions: 5
She needs to be putting ad on all her robes and mmb stuff I will be reporting her again today she has already got reprimanded for this as I got a letter back from asai saying they have spoken to her about af links
So you know when she’s putting on the makeup and it’s gifted she’s never without the filter making her skin look ridiculously fake🙄 nobody unless you are a baby has that skin😂
Anyway does that mean it’s false advertising of the products so she can be reported for it?!🙏

Reactions: 2
Yes it does she also should have ad if the make up is gifted as she is advertising it as she got it for free
None of this pr is good enough anymore it should state ad gifted

Reactions: 2
Report report report. Her gifted tit and the advertising of her MMB tat.

She has been getting away with it for far too long. She isn't above the rules. So her sneaky tit needs to stop. Shadow banned and a rap on knuckles might teach her a lesson. Her and LLL.

Reactions: 6
She is the living embodiment of a mid life crisis, the lips are getting bigger everytime I look at her stories.

• Heart
The puffer coat. A few things here. Shut the duck up about the stupid ugly coat. Also why is she molesting it like that, clawing at it,scrunching it. She does the same to her hair trying to make it look luxurious and she looks as cheap as tit the whole time. Lastly an investment jacket🤦🏼‍♀️. It’s about 300 quid. I spent more on dinner last night and I’m not even exaggerating . Relax hun. Money bags my arse. She hasn’t a bean.

Reactions: 11
Interesting that she didn’t tag Frankie’s shop. Are we to believe it’s not from Frankie’s shop 🤔

• Haha
The fake fur trim on the hood, Jesus I have seen it all now. She is so basic.
She has way too much time on her hands… honestly she actual had this idea to put a fur trim on a coat.. and jumps onto Amazon to buy it.. why… why.. how boring is her life.. Jesus go out and enjoy yourself Tidge you clearly need to!!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.