TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she is actually twisted! She can hardly speak 😳😳
Thought that too, slurring her way through. God forgive me, but that child's voice /accent is like nails on a chalkboard to me 🙈why does she think anyone wants to see what she's made.

Reactions: 10
Thought that too, slurring her way through. God forgive me, but that child's voice /accent is like nails on a chalkboard to me 🙈why does she think anyone wants to see what she's made.
Came here to say the same. Makes me want to stick a fork in my eye. Her voice And accent. No doubt encouraged by melly as she thinks it’s posh. Her insecurities again. you’ll never hear her MAAAA Mary on her stories anyway. Then you’ll know what melly really sounds like. What’s so funny about Melissa mills is the two things we would take the piss out of her over was her elastic mouth, big a wirey. And her overly common accent. Like gowaayyy will yaaaaa. -and loud. And then she moved to Dublin after the boyfriend and started this plum in your mouth talking. I’d say he would slag the tit out of her too and demanded she change. And she’d do anything not to be sent back to Arden.

Reactions: 8
She is one sad sad woman… the actual nonsense she posts. In the space of a few hours she has jumped from;
-designer bags
-Gucci socks
-hoover
-packet of crisps
- pouring crisps in a bowl
- swigging wine
-Sharing her daughters arts and crafts

Like what the actual duck goes on in that small little wine sozzled brain of hers!?
---
Swigs living up to her name
Hammered 😆

Jesus Christ she is absolutely twisted in that last story with Verucca. She is hammered. This woman needs to get help for her drinking, no wonder she is delusional and in denial that she is a Someone! All she is, is a sad alcoholic.

Where is her prick of a boyfriend? She should not be in charge of a minor as she is clearly drunk.

#SocialServices

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is Melly the second wife (Mistress)?
Ya she is the second "wife" aka Mistress/Girlfriend. He will never marry her.

Melly is now reaping what she sowed those years ago when she had her head turned by a married man who should have known better. She believed all his promises because she couldn't wait to get out of Arden and she used him as much as he used her.

Karma.

Reactions: 4
Is Melly the second wife (Mistress)?
Azhar was shagging mel in the stockroom.of Japan in tullamore while his wife was at home with their 3 babies and left her after she just had her fourth baby . Mel had a post about how they were together 25 years up a few years ago at the time azhars 4th born with his real wife was only 20

• Wow
What in the name of Jesus is this one on. Look at the stories today. Gucci socks and ridiculous looking clothes she's thinking are bang on trend for her. She's not level in the head. Someone needs to drag her to a stylist and do a complete overhaul.
Grow up Miss Mills you're a mother of two, mistress to one.
😂😂 exactly was thinking just this, all I can picture is her wobbling half pissed on top of the step ladder taking pics of her coffee table trying 2 be all “arty” like wtaf she’s cracked as the crows. As for the daughters accent an unfortunate sign of the times i. kids these days especially if in south Dublin, my nieces living near enough 2 her & have that God awful pretentious non-Irish accent, it drives their parents mad but sure they just pick it up in school & utube etc….although her kid will be worse listening to that melt of a Mother putting on her accent!! funny when old melly used2 loose the plot sometimes on stories & u wld hear her real accent come through!!!!

Reactions: 6
Her life is so lonely. He is obviously never around apart from Dundrum And food on Sunday

Reactions: 6
Her life is incredibly lonely. No one, absolutely no one, is envious of her life, though she tries to make people jealous all the time.

Reactions: 10
All joking aside she was so obviously pissed last night with candles lit all around the apartment, a fire hazard if I ever saw one!
I’d imagine there isn’t much of a relationship with creep & Mel, he never seems to be around! I’d say he has a few on the go, creeps like him don’t change for no one! She will hang around because she has nothing to fall back on, he has her exactly where he wants her and she let it happen!

Reactions: 7
All joking aside she was so obviously pissed last night with candles lit all around the apartment, a fire hazard if I ever saw one!
I’d imagine there isn’t much of a relationship with creep & Mel, he never seems to be around! I’d say he has a few on the go, creeps like him don’t change for no one! She will hang around because she has nothing to fall back on, he has her exactly where he wants her and she let it happen!
And she deserves it the way she carrys on what a life she has

Reactions: 1
What in the name of Jesus is this one on. Look at the stories today. Gucci socks and ridiculous looking clothes she's thinking are bang on trend for her. She's not level in the head. Someone needs to drag her to a stylist and do a complete overhaul.
Grow up Miss Mills you're a mother of two, mistress to one.
In her pea sized brain she thinks she is Hailey Bieber..... let her off I say...it's great entertainment

I would dislike her life, it is so depressing. Pissed out of her head, sitting at home and letting her child see that.

Reactions: 5
When they go for Sunday lunch how does she explain to Verruca that Mom sits in the back as Seif has more authority than her in the family...what an awful role model to have.

Reactions: 9
In her pea sized brain she thinks she is Hailey Bieber..... let her off I say...it's great entertainment
If she keeps getting that "baby Botox" injected into her mush she'll pass for Hailey's granny. She's a lush. Muslims are not supposed to drink, she definitely hasn't embraced the culture.
She'd be better heading to Cuan Mhuire to dry out. Those poor kids

Reactions: 4
Her life is so lonely. He is obviously never around apart from Dundrum And food on Sunday

Bing bing!! A family photo on a Sunday. Right on cue.

She is addicted to reading about herself on here. Its all she has in her sad little life. Back lushing again today after the cocktails and wine sesh last night.

Sad miserable life this one has and irsxwell deserved.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.