Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gerry o

VIP Member
She needs to be putting ad on all her robes and mmb stuff I will be reporting her again today she has already got reprimanded for this as I got a letter back from asai saying they have spoken to her about af links
So you know when she’s putting on the makeup and it’s gifted she’s never without the filter making her skin look ridiculously fake🙄 nobody unless you are a baby has that skin😂
Anyway does that mean it’s false advertising of the products so she can be reported for it?!🙏

Reactions: 2

luckydog

Chatty Member
Cant believe this yokes still slither on around on instagram, jaysus wld she ever give it up. She got money for Mothers day? must have been her weekly pocket money from the little
boyfriend (is he even there anymore?)

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Ya have to laugh at the eyebrows, they are awful, too big and too dark. There's a movie Sandra Bullock is in where she fancies a guy and he ends up having an accident and when he wakes he's amnesia. Well he has massive eyebrows and Wigwam's are on par with his.
She's for the birds, hasn't talked on stories for afew days after talking on stories for yrs and yrs and now she feels weird, ehhhhh ok hun!!!
Ya know she just wants messages to say "we love you chatting to us Melissa". Christ!!!!!

OwtDoing

VIP Member
This is disgusting!!! She may aswell start selling her used underwear!!!
Like what is the difference. Just vile.
And like was said earlier, flashing her gucci bag and now selling a used penneys swimsuit for €4!!!!!!
Please don’t give her ideas as there are creepy people out there that would actually buy that shit

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Posting these here as evidence of the rubbish she spouts. Botox is Botox. If she’s getting a tiny dose then she wouldn’t have Spock eyebrows and her face wouldn’t be completely frozen. Give it up Mel. Just admit you’re like everyone else. You’re not blessed with amazing skin genes like you try to make out. Also what’s the story with the fingers at her temple??!! She’s such an oddball.

E0DCB0B8-DEBC-43D6-B4EC-EFA6B81255D0.jpeg
1C31C234-9A9B-4F78-B083-1F0709A876A7.jpeg

Jennymac

VIP Member
Yep she was mel gifted her one. Jesus she must be desperate for cash ,trying to win the cash on the radio 🤣, she never seems to be shopping anymore and buying all her hauls for the kids and herself . Sure hana had the same pair of shorts on for the whole summer last year. I'd say they are all wearing the sample copies daddy brings home from his travels

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Can I ask, when people report influencers for not declaring if something is gifted or an ad, what do you report it as?

So many of them, not just Wigwam post things without declaring. Just wondering how you report them?
Thanks!!
I do them as scam/fraud

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Oh I don't know i had to stop watching her. She was very cringey.
Do you remember there was a short phase when her, tig and white moose guy and his partner were mates . What a crew
What a combination!

To be honest I would rather that content than MMB flogging her tracksuits and oiling herself up every evening.