Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
30% off the pyjamas but all you can see is hair, lipstick, fake chains and the collar of the actual pyjamas while she poses into tur camera 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Melmcs

VIP Member
She gets to try a lot of things “because of what I do”. What is it exactly you do Mel? I thought it was run a robe business??

She can't even do that right!! She does fuck all bar drink her face off daily and then throws a load of overpriced creams on it to halt the aging process (not working btw). She is NOTan influencer. She is a liar and a fraud who thinks she is something.

A cheap trashy tart is all she is. She must be broke if she is selling crappy stuff on Depop. Her cheap tat is manky.

Reactions: 3

mygoodgod

VIP Member
I put better in the clothes bags put in the letter box and collected in 2 days. Who sells penny's worn swimsuits? 🤔

Reactions: 2

Melmcs

VIP Member
She should use that roller for her lady parts because its doing fuck all for her fillered face. You can see the fller when she rubs it across her puss.

dyinforgoss

Yes there was that mad story about the 2 of them on the phone for hours with tig telling Claire how to do Instagram for best results or something and Claire had to pee in her washing basket full of clothes. Dont know which was stranger, that pairing or that story 🤔
What? Why would you ever- like how would it enter your brain

OwtDoing

VIP Member
How is it being done? Seriously?
I haven't a penny for myself....work 40+ hours a week in a job that it took me years to qualify for. This one.....I just dont know what to say!!!
Ireland is great for tax breaks and corporate tax etc. lots of things can be written off as expenses and there’s something about tax of 2.5%. I don’t know all the ins and outs of it but I’ve a friend who has a business in the south

Harper Riley

VIP Member
And what’s with the need to repeat a post with some new words on the same dam picture. She does that all the time too. Like showing the boring coffee machine twice or three times with the continuation of a sentence. You can write it all on one post. Two coffee machine she got for free. Scabby bitch. And saying she loves her lamps. Oh ffs. Lots of people like lamps it’s not a new invention, but what kind of claim is that. So sad. And those blankets are dreadful and look itchy as f. I get them for cheap at markets and throw them over my outside tables because I don’t mind ruining them. She’s such a clown. She wouldn’t know luxury if it slapped her in the face no matter how she tries to set up a photo by putting some a paper napkin ti hide her horrible counter tops and displaying some jars lol and filtering it. When the filter comes off she’s sitting in her rented kitchen with dreadful counter tops eating eggs on toast bored and alone in a dull flat with the curtains pulled.

• Haha

Pambono5

Chatty Member
I used to follow Mermaidajade yrs ago. Totally forgot about her. Has she grown up at all or is she still acting like a teen?
Oh I don't know i had to stop watching her. She was very cringey.
Do you remember there was a short phase when her, tig and white moose guy and his partner were mates . What a crew

• Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
Funny you say that I walked by today and the blinds were drawn, they were also drawn on Thursday afternoon as I was driving by! Are they ever open, she might melt if she is exposed to sunlight. She never goes for a walk in the fresh air, gets drive through coffee, drives into dundrum underground car park. The only fresh air she gets is walking from the back door of dundrum to the Italian boozer 😂
😂😂😂😂 ah that’s so funny “would probably melt if exposed to sunlight” brilliant!!!! how strange though that the blinds are pulled down, seriously maybe she suffers with depression, like how would
you not want to open up the blinds & let the daylight in or open out the windows & let in some lovely fresh air? seems to be that would be someone who is very unhappy in life. Thats kind of worrying for all the slagging I give her I would hate to think that she was suffering with depression & not getting any help.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
And probably because she got booted out of Australia over visa. She’s probably flagged and can’t get into USA. Also she would die at the price of everything in the USA, she’d be staying in a holiday inn eating in Burger King
. She only put up the holiday posts too so she can say where she has been. Which is about four countries. And gearing up for her next trip. She’ll tell us where she stayed after she leaves, cause you know, she’s RHW. Lol.
RHW 😂😂😂😂 I had forgotten that 😂😂😂😂😂🫠

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Maybe she was up trying to contact China to ask where her robes are 🤣🤣exhausted now for the week after that one morning wake up.
---
Dirty bitch with her runners above on her headboard! I truely believe she’s not well in the head! Who behaves like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
ah but remember she had her bare feet up on a table at the airport. I’d die if I saw that. I always say too she looks like somebody that has smelly feet.

• Sick

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Did you see her ex friend Michelle (who i think seems like a lovely person) botox her eye is very drooped and the eyebrows are so off balance. Id say its same botox place as pippa