Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsbritney

fasting is required only if you are healthy, so both men and women do it. Think they pray first before breaking their fast at sunrise. Only know this because of some colleagues I work with … not from our Smelly 😉

Reactions: 3

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Tigs at home hammered showing us how to make ice in a bag ? Firstly wtf. and pretending making her drinks is something artistic to her, when it’s all about her getting hammered to drown out her reality of being a billy no mates and the runaway boyfriend.
---

Pissed. Rolling up cucumber to sit on the couch alone drinking. I’d say she’s like Ms. Hannigan falling around the place in one of her housecoats telling the kids to shut up.
This is exactly how I picture her everytime :ROFLMAO:

luckydog

Chatty Member
Glad to see she acknowledged the fact she needs basic english lessons! & as for the bag…well we all know its either fake or pre-owned , why all the pretence? How hard up you would have 2 be selling a swimsuit for €4 or whatever, the postage would cost more than that ,OMG she is so fu**ing stupid it’s hilarious 🙊

Attachments

Gerry o

VIP Member
Raging I wasn’t in Stillorgan car park at the time to see her raging face 🤣 I’d say they could hear her effing and blinding at the parked car down in Blackrock 🤣🤣🤣
Suppose the overflow one is beneath her🙄
She must have been getting the nails done again😁

memyselfi

VIP Member
Ba hahahahaha the ten layers of lipstick during a facial 🤭🤭 the staff must be sniggering away in the staff room!!!
And it smeared to both sides on the bottom to make her lips look bigger. You can see the lumpy filler in bottom lip. I used to go to Clearskin regularly but not anymore if this FOOL gets freebies

Napamermaid

If i put that plate up for my 10 year old she laugh at me. Shes just gone 10 all into air up bottle and making her own lunch for school

This actually floors me. Has Hana any disability? Trying to find the politically correct word here is hard and I mean no harm but i have a 10 year old and eight year old and neither would accept the treatment this one gets.
My 6 year old doesnt even use a plastic plate....

Iriseyegal

She has to be taken the piss you never spend time with your parents you selfish cunt 😒😒
Holy lamb of God, she's never off the phone ffs. This woman is absolutely ridiculous. She's not an influencer in any way, filters on at all times. Her top tan is St.Tropez and there she is with bare by vogue but it's equally as good.
I'd not take her opinion on any products, in fact I'd do the complete opposite and steer clear of anything she recommended!

Surely Seif "should" be fasting for the whole month, not just when he is off school. He is 15 right? That is the age that it is required from, unless you are sick.

The amount of money spent on lotions, potions , treatments , botox etc would have had a face-lift by now. Not saying she needs one but if that obsessed with her face all that money spent could have just got a totally new one.
She doesn't actually buy any of it - it's all PR/gifted

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I followed her from a shout out from when she was a fleeting insta pal of that mermaida one. That was a mad pairing
I used to follow Mermaidajade yrs ago. Totally forgot about her. Has she grown up at all or is she still acting like a teen?