Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Can I ask, when people report influencers for not declaring if something is gifted or an ad, what do you report it as?

So many of them, not just Wigwam post things without declaring. Just wondering how you report them?
Thanks!!

Reactions: 3

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
‘Worried’ about missing girls…all because they are from South Dublin. She doesn’t share the missing kids from Ballymun or Finglas or Darndale🙄She is utterly vile.
Remember when them twins were killed not one thing was posted she is such a gobshite

Jennymac

VIP Member
She is shouting out those companies so they share it then and people will follow her god she is daft her page is shite just give it up melly but then her allowance from her baby daddy is just not cutting sure before Xmas she couldn't even pay for the diesel she put in her car 🤣

Melmcs

VIP Member
Why does she think we want to see her apply makeup on a filtered face?

God she is soooooo annoying!!! No one fucking cares Melissa. Its all fake.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She uses filters to make her look 'naturally ' bronzed, she is only saying that as Clarins send her all her stuff for her summer hols, all that is is her begging for more Clarins tan & spf etc. She is a begger ! And i have seen her hands not looking naturally bronzed when showing beauty products , its all caked into her aging knuckles,and patchy !!!
Yes! Same with her legs. She uses the brownest filter that insta has and then one day she showed without a filter and oh my god the difference, veiny, lumpy and cabbagey looking like most of us 😜🫣

God love her it’s only herself she’s kidding.

Napamermaid

Shes a goon. Does azhar not correct her and tell her to get the hell of instagram and not to be damaging her kids wirh her drivel

Melmcs

VIP Member
She looks like shit these days. Must be on 2 bottles a night by now cos it seeps that her drinking is aging her. No amount of skincare will reduce those black rings under her eyes everyday. She was boozing heavily the weekend it seems.

Nopatience

VIP Member
She probably knows the game is up for her on Instagram but it’s still worth her while for the few PR lists she is still on.

Seelfox

VIP Member
Her reply to the West for a holiday, didn’t make one ounce of sense, she’s not the brightest is she?

Harper Riley

VIP Member
WTF that is a joke! Who would sell second hand swimwear!!? 🤢

---

Is that your man Sweeney that used to go out with Katie French?
Yea. He’s all over the papers this week. They were well in with each other. Her and Carrie - his wife or fiancé I dunno if they ever got married. . Until Carrie got rid of her.