Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
She has to be taken the piss you never spend time with your parents you selfish cunt 😒😒

She is an out and out Liar. Complete Liar.

She does nothing for or with her parents. She is never off the fucking phone. This woman is absolutely nuts. Mental she is. Doesnt know truth from her lies.

Luckily she has us here to remind her. Fool.

Reactions: 3

The Foz

Omg stop the press!! Melly has gotten herself a spoon to cook with! She’s moved on from the fish slice, whatever next will our Melly do 🥺 #proud

• Haha

Gerry o

VIP Member
Did you see her ex friend Michelle (who i think seems like a lovely person) botox her eye is very drooped and the eyebrows are so off balance. Id say its same botox place as pippa
God yeah very noticeable suppose it will sort itself out🙄

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
So she doesn't allow "Firstborn" to fast, he is 15 surely that is not her choice? Who made her an expert on all things Islam? And fasting is not commendable, it is expected by their religion. It isn't a flex.
---
Also... why does she have an alarm for the boyfriends time to get up? Can't he set an alarm for himself?
Was going to say the same thing I think he is well able to get himself up and get something to eat she is one gobshite

Moniker

VIP Member
I saw those bags flicking through her stories but I don’t pay attention. The price of them for tacky little bag what the actual fuck. 🤣🤣good luck with those.
I saw them too. Don't think maths is her forte. More zeros means it costs more, Melly, not less. Take away the 00 and it would still be overpriced tat.
---
Why has she left the lunch box stickers on… has she not washed it!!! Or maybe she leaves them on so she knows what it’s for!!! View attachment 2008999
Whatever is in the left side of the lunchbox looks like the contents of a dog poo bag.

quickbook

Chatty Member
I presume Melissa has done her research and is providing her daughter with all the nutrients needed for an 8 year old as that last plate of food is totally lacking. What even is that ?

Ellamay87

VIP Member
It's bizarre the way the kids are reared. It's kike they are kept in a bubble with parents or cousins only. Don't know who's doing it is but it ain't normal. The young lad is practically an adult but treated like a 9 year old...so so odd. Don't know if it's something to do with different cultural thing or what.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Yeh she was telling her and mermaida jade not to be themselves basically. Telling them not to be drunk and loud and all. Which is hilarious 😆
Mermaidajade/Lindsay spoke about this on her podcast before 😅
She was telling her that she shouldn't be drunk on Instagram live and not to act the way she does 😂

Don't know how they ever became friendly with each other but I remember MMB giving Lindsay some of Hana's old clothes for her daughter.

staceycork21

Come on guuuuuyyss her stoooockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is stuck in China delays there are terrible atleast 2 years lead time!!!! I’m just glad Tidge was finally brought out last night makes a change!!!
Same “robes” again maybe some
Crap fabric that nobody else wanted