Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Ladies can anyone tell me where I might buy dates.😂
Fookin dates. Will she ever shut up about them.
---
That moronic one leg sticking out pose she does in front of the mirror - looks like she has a hedgehog stuck between her arse cheeks.
It’s shocking. Like she’s trying to fart like an ould man.
---
Seething. Addressing it all today 🤣🤣🤣. Mooooslim
---
Who would ever comment that she dressing too old ?? When she dressing like a teenager with the hideous baseball caps and bomber jackets.Her hair is awful ,hence why she has to probably hide all the bonds/tapes. If she didnt have her platform she would never be able to buy all those free PR products she gets sent . She has nothing, but her hand out gasping for freebies. Her top tip today is invest in good sunnies , when all hers are fake , and if thats the case why she wearing H&M sunglasses too ,if you owned authentic real sunglasses !!!
Gasping for the freebies yes. She’s at it again today. Beg beg. But she thinks she’s better than the ones doing it on the streets. Well she’s better than everyone really isn’t she.

Reactions: 3

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I laughed way too hard at those eyebrows. They’re so off. It’s hilarious. Why would anyone book a skin treatment with someone who claims their eyebrows are symmetrical while one of them is practically off her face 😂
I went for a look there. Does she know what symmetry is ? They look like they belong to two different people. I know nobody’s are perfect (besides swigs of course) but jaysus I’d be raging with them.

uncleted

VIP Member
It's all about Miss Mills.
Plugging getting a treatment done, doesn't know what it is. If I were that clinic I'd be hopping mad with Miss Mills.
Any company that gives influencers free treatment must be mad
They'd be far better off running a special offer or a giveaway to followers.
Regarding her child safety, she's too dense to realise she could be tracked at anytime.
God forbid anything would happen, she'd milk it on the gram for sure. Just for engagement and likes.
She posted her daughter in a swimsuit and tagged the resort they were in in Maritius! There were known gangs targeting tourists this way in other countries, kidnapping, sex trafficking, god knows what. Not sure if it was the same hol where her bag was stolen but she was flat out tagging that too. It’s like free sales leads for thieves. She’s dumber than a brick
Between her grammar and this she’s not book smart nor street smart, and most definitely not business smart. (Shell be flogging those same robes years mark my words) Sometimes I envy those like her because they’re too stupid to read the room. Lack of self awareness is probably bliss

Iriseyegal

And she harping on about buying local ....
Those rank robes ain't local. They're mass produced in China. Neither designed by Miss Mills nor manufactured at her request.

She doesn't understand buying local for anything. She wants everything handed to her for free.

luckydog

Chatty Member
If she is so devastated at not opening their fast why isn't she with them? Or would they not have stayed home if it upset her that much? I know my husband wouldn't do something that "devastated" me if there was any way at all around it. He doesn't care about her at all.
Exactly, imagine leaving her at home very odd when he is supposed to be “my love” & shes sitting home alone pissed eating something absolutely disgusting looking. Like all
couples do stuff separately nothing wrong with that but 2 say your devastated makes its seem like all is not rosy in the garden. Whats with the granny/great granny photo? she posts the most random shite like a 10 year olds school project.

Nopatience

VIP Member
Well every cloud and all that at least she got to show the bag but seriously what is she smoking because the delusions are getting bigger.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Of course she will be fasting she does that every time she goes away just drinks those juices for the week no point really when she is going to last the wine in to her

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Is Elizabeth oakes not to be recommended then?
Elizabeth is the best in the business. Hands down. I've had some work done by her and 10 years on my eyeliner is still perfect. Faded a little obviously and I've had one too up after 6 years. Thinking of getting the lip liner done

• Heart

Wisteria

She cant be living off credit cards. They max out too and if the partner has gone bang before he wont get a credit card. They are making the re payments on top end cars somehow and loans of that amount over 5 years are crazy money so how on earth are they doing it. Plus that apt is circa 5k a month. Somwthing just doesnt add uo. She cant have an income from the dressing gowns and trakkies sure no one un their rightbmind would still be buying thatbshite even if they are a plus size....
How is it being done? Seriously?
I haven't a penny for myself....work 40+ hours a week in a job that it took me years to qualify for. This one.....I just dont know what to say!!!

Meteor09

Chatty Member
So now you can get 3 of her premium housecoats or whatever they're called for €300 eh still no thanks

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Michelle Tighe goes to Jane Mulrooney for her Botox. I suspect pips does too. She has a door out the back for people who don’t want to be seen. My friend is a rep who goes in and out quite regularly so knows a few secrets. The Mulrooney have been part of a few court cases in the past. If you Google you can see.