Tignam #25 Facecream jars, financed cars, we can see her lumpy lips from Mars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids seem to be covered. Seif attends private school . Biggest expense with college is accommodation and he lives accessible to ucd, tcd etc

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂 oh tiggy, what are u like, fake fire projected onto the wall again & whats with the little dance “Im smug” story? …hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feeding 10 huh? Mash potato, fish and peas? Jesus Nigella must be shitting herself today!
So what about honouring your Pakistani husband by cooking some traditional Pakistani foods. Some pakora, peshawari, daal, korma, samosa? Where food is a celebration of flavours and spices in abundance. This looks like Mary and Peter next door are popping in for a snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For all her videos showing us how to “dress” a table, she doesn’t know how to set knives and forks properly 🙄

Reactions: 8
I turn inside out with embarrassment for her when she finds a little quote that she thinks is sarcastic and sassy and aimed at her increasing threads here. no melly you don't love being yourself and it certainly doesn't piss people off... people are laughing at you because of the way you behave. just ask yourself this, have you ever seen anyone else post a nose bleed on Instagram? no is the answer. thinks she's the epitome of class and elegance. I'm afraid not.

Thank god she has enough chin for the both of them. He’s such a weasel.
She has half his face chopped out in most of the pictures, it's just an opportunity to reshare these pictures where she thinks she's looking innkkkkkkkreddible.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she loves being herself why is she constantly trying to look like someone else by using filters, botox, fillers etc.?

Does she not see what a contradiction that is, stupid fool. Her quotes are ridiculous. She tries too hard and fails everytime.

If she loves being herself why is she constantly trying to look like someone else by using filters, botox, fillers etc.?

Does she not see what a contradiction that is, stupid fool. Her quotes are ridiculous. She tries too hard and fails everytime.
Thats why it's so funny. she's exactly like Mrs bucket in keeping up appearances, mortified by her own family and trying to be fancy, she can't even set the table. maybe it's just me but I associate Rose wine with summer time, sipping it in the garden on a summers evening. looks so funny her drinking it out of a gigantic wine glass in the dark flat in the pits of winter😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thats why it's so funny. she's exactly like Mrs bucket in keeping up appearances, mortified by her own family and trying to be fancy, she can't even set the table. maybe it's just me but I associate Rose wine with summer time, sipping it in the garden on a summers evening. looks so funny her drinking it out of a gigantic wine glass in the dark flat in the pits of winter😂.
Oh my god yes!! She is Mrs Boooooquet!!! And her mam and dad are rose and onslow 😂

• Haha
She’s a walking comedian…the potato cakes ‘they seem a bit…what’s the word’…the word you’re looking for is sh1te!!
What is with the American accent and not pronouncing her ‘T’s’ - makes my ears bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a walking comedian…the potato cakes ‘they seem a bit…what’s the word’…the word you’re looking for is sh1te!!
What is with the American accent and not pronouncing her ‘T’s’ - makes my ears bleed
She really thinks she hit on something big using the leftovers 🙄🙄
10 people for dinner and loads of salmon left from a fairly small piece to start with 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s obviously realised she has nothing anymore. No content - so she’s going down the cooking route

Oh this is going to be comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That mash looked drier than her wallet and she “made” sriracha mayo!!!!! Aka put sriracha sauce into mayo……👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really thinks she is educating us on food and cooking when she hasnt a bleeping clue. Her dishes always look so dry and unappetising and manky. Only thing she is good at is pouring herself a drink.

Melissa Your Insta career is over. It never really took off anyway but your time is up and everyone is laughing AT you these days.

You arent interesting, too self obsessed, far from genuine and you never show the real you to be relatable so thats why no one bothers. Your whole life is fake and pretence and its is so clear you actually have NOTHING to your name.

You are car crash viewing and only viewed for the skit. The harder you try, the funnier we find it.

Just give it up, you are getting too old for this shite.

Reactions: 5
About €400 odd euros worth of stuff in that Skin Nerd box? The day these PR drips stop she’s absolutely screwed! How will she afford to actually buy anything! That’s the only reason she still doing Instagram because once she stops so does the freebies and she doesn’t have the funds anymore to buy anything as her business has folded! I’d say back in the day when she was as selling robes she could buy what she wanted but now she’s back to an allowance from himself every week! Good days are far behind her…..