Tignam #25 Facecream jars, financed cars, we can see her lumpy lips from Mars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is absolutely gross, posting a nose bleed. Alot of people faint at the sight of blood.
She really is not mentally well to post that.
What the actual f#$k like!!!?????

Lol at the la mer post.......we see you Tigs😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not realise the amount she drinks thins her blood hence random nose bleeds? Yes I know there are other reasons but with Tigs this is the logical reason. No doubt the doc in beacon private will smell the whiff of booze and put 2+2 together! Although Tigs probably thinks she is more qualified than a medical professional! With no education 😂😂😂😂

Absolutely agree. I'm a nurse with over 30 years experience. Abuse of alcohol causes nosebleeds. Especially random bleeds like what she had today and says its happened more recently.

As does drug use. She is a BIG drinker. And eats nothing to absorb it. She presents as an alcoholic if she was to be admitted through ED. She looked rough today on stories. She needs to stop her drinking. She is an addict. To drink. To not eating. To slathering herself in creams.

Mostly to Insta and responses she isn't getting.

This woman needs help. Her behaviour is not normal for her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely agree. I'm a nurse with over 30 years experience. Abuse of alcohol causes nosebleeds. Especially random bleeds like what she had today and says its happened more recently.

As does drug use. She is a BIG drinker. And eats nothing to absorb it. She presents as an alcoholic if she was to be admitted through ED. She looked rough today on stories. She needs to stop her drinking. She is an addict. To drink. To not eating. To slathering herself in creams.

Mostly to Insta and responses she isn't getting.

This woman needs help. Her behaviour is not normal for her age.
Wouldn't most people who suddenly get random nosebleeds go to a doctor??

Like I would be quite worried.

Reactions: 1
I could say ALOT of things but I’ll only say one
He was no catch
I mean whhhhaatttt
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She looks very happy in that pic.

I started following Melissa when she first came on the scene. Genuinely liked her back then.
I honestly feel instagram has been her ruination.

Reactions: 12
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She looks very happy in that pic.

I started following Melissa when she first came on the scene. Genuinely liked her back then.
I honestly feel instagram has been her ruination.
Insta has definitely ruined her
And her drastically overinflated view of her looks, money , status etc

But the start of their relationship was ugly how could you be truly happy starting a relationship by breaking up a family?

She saw a chance to escape a midlands shop girl life not his looks I imagine

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her hair just ages her so much, it’s far too long and blonde for her age… In one of her pics this morn with Tiny T, her hair was just below her shoulders and looked much better.

It’s actually sad when you see photos of all the instahuns years ago. They all look healthy and genuinely happy.

Reactions: 5
Does she not realise the amount she drinks thins her blood hence random nose bleeds? Yes I know there are other reasons but with Tigs this is the logical reason. No doubt the doc in beacon private will smell the whiff of booze and put 2+2 together! Although Tigs probably thinks she is more qualified than a medical professional! With no education 😂😂😂😂
Surely sure could just ask one of their doctor pals what the issue is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn't most people who suddenly get random nosebleeds go to a doctor??

Like I would be quite worried.

Absolutely 💯 you would. But she wont. Because she will be asked about her habits and lifestyle and wont tell the truth. She has cancer histiry in her family but she will ignore it.

But will look for attention on Instagram instead.

Reactions: 4
I also agree Instagram has ruined her. He offered her a life away from her perceived drudgery and she took it. Her present life isnt any different IMO. She thought the grass was greener when all she is as I see it, is trapped. Her kids and Instagram are all that she has. Everything else is material crap.

Hell, she doesnt even own.a house and never has. No wonder she is miserable and living a pretend fantasy life.

And drinking her liver away. Pity is all I feel for her. But she doesnt help herself one bit by the ridiculous stories she posts all about herself. Interesting that none of the pics she posted up for him today are all old ones of her. When she looked prettier and younger. She has ruined her face these last few years.

Reactions: 9
What’s the story with them and money, will they rent forever? No shame in it but it makes you wonder is his business successful? Does he actually own any part of it or just work for the family? They go on holidays pretty regularly but is it marked off as a business expense? Is there money for the kids to go to college, only a few short years away for Seif? College is crazy expensive these days especially if he wanted to live in student accomm.

it’s none of my business really, but I’m nosey 🥲

Reactions: 7
Now I'm no nigella but I've often cooked dinner for a crowd and 3 courses. The whole day before I am chopping, prepping , writing out the list , starting desserts. She played with creams until 2pm .. then today should be cooking all day, setting out the table etc etc and there she is posting reels of miley and pics of rochelle. Then again most us doing a dinner party would cook from scratch and not pulling ready made stuff out of packs from Marks and Spencer

Reactions: 9
She is actually painful to watch. No way is she cooking. It's ready meals all the way to shove in the oven so she can booze the night away. Even though no one else drinks. Dinner for 10 in the Squat cooked by Melly? !!

No way Jose! She doesnt "cook" on the weekends remember!

Reactions: 8
Salmon and the worst looking mash I’ve ever seen
Boiling the bejesus out of the veg too

Reactions: 6
Lumpy mash and lumpy lips!!!!

Imagine arriving to that awful dull cluttered flat and seeing a fake fire projected onto the wall ( sad cow) and a drunk Melly trying to dance whilst eyefucking herself for Tattlers.

Smug Me lol. Why so Tigs?! You have nothing to be smug about. Go give your 60 Yr old boyfriend a BJ for his big birthday!!! He might let you stay up late to keep drinking and looking at Tiktok. There was no dinner table set up shown for 10 PEOPLE!!!!!!!! SHE LOVES A NICE TABLE SETTING!!!!

Lies lies lies. She is probably face down on the floor drooling right now.

• Haha