Tignam #25 Facecream jars, financed cars, we can see her lumpy lips from Mars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swigs gets invited to duck All. Invite to her couch only. She is usually drunk on arrival to AN event after showing the world her attempt at getting Insta ready "on camera" whilst lowering the Gin/Wine/Toilet Duck in a pint glass then gets drunker at said events and makes a tit of herself running around screaming to be tagged in the more famous/wealthy/less desperate Instahuns.

She is trying to make herself important and relevant when people have forgotten about her. It must gnaw at her everyday. She is unlikeable, vain and only interested in herself. Why would the likes of her be invited to anything? It must gall her that her fellow Tullamore bleep LLL is raking it in and she's even more unlikeable than MM.

Melly? Did you know LLL is building a duck off MANSION in your home county.Must sting a little when you have never had a forever home. Sleep with the devil, you will get scorched.

Hope Hazard was worth it. Her life a couple years ago was so different, she looked far more content and happy. She was the QUEEN of her castle.
How do u mean if he was worth it? They’ve been together over 20 yrs no?? Sorry I’m confused?

Did anyone notice how quick she removed the note from the box of gifted cakes last night? It was addressed to Melissa Mills(no Bari on it). Gave me a good laugh! Even the gifters know she’s full of 💩💩pretending she’s married 😂😂
What makes you think they’re not married? Please explain cos I’m dying to know where this theory has come from!

How do u mean if he was worth it? They’ve been together over 20 yrs no?? Sorry I’m confused?

What makes you think they’re not married? Please explain cos I’m dying to know where this theory has come from!
She has never shown a wedding photo, never mentioned an anniversary, also a suggestion that he wouldn’t be allowed marry her as he’s been married before

Reactions: 5

@allyd if you are a genuine new member and not Melly or her partner- there is never a mention of wedding anniversaries, wedding day or indeed wedding photos. For someone like Melly, who would post her toilet activities if she were allowed to, that is very strange. She is registered as Melissa Mills as a business. She wears her ‘wedding ring’ incorrectly. She had a Muslim blessing called a Nikkah, which has no legal standing. In the eyes of the state she needs that green folder with the marriage cert. Kisses X

Reactions: 14
@allyd

Hazard left his pregnant wife and 3 sons for Ms Mills back in the day. She was his employee but was giving him extras in the back room of Japan Tullamore years ago. She calls him her husband (he isnt) she says shes married (shes not) but she is a consummate liar. She makes out they are wealthy ( they live on credit cards).

They were ran out of their last house as they didnt pay the rent for couple years and his Porsche (leased as is her BMW through IClothing his family own) was set on fire outside their house. He is dodgy as duck as his fingers are in pies where he is up in court for unpaid debts. Neighbours couldn't wait to see back of them. They did a flit suddenly in the middle of the night and she hid away for a week thinking nobody would notice. We did. They now live in an apartment off the M50.

SHe is a chronic alcoholic who spends all day on the couch eyefucking herself and rubbing grease on herself. She is a parody who plays a business woman selling " robes" from China and it keeps her out of his hair so he can play golf. The holidays we see are golf trips for him or working trips to buy tat.

No other Huns bother with her as she has burned her bridges.

No one likes her. She is thick as a plank. Her son is sweet. The daughter is a nightmare like her mother. Hazard is now very old and trying to act like a 30 yr old with his fake Nikes and blazers.

Melly swears she is happy. She is not. She is obsessed with reading about herself on Tattle and tries to hit back thinking she is being clever.

She is not. But gives us great ammunition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂lol at this. An opening in Tiguan’s home town and she’s not invited but pips and co are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@allyd if you are a genuine new member and not Melly or her partner- there is never a mention of wedding anniversaries, wedding day or indeed wedding photos. For someone like Melly, who would post her toilet activities if she were allowed to, that is very strange. She is registered as Melissa Mills as a business. She wears her ‘wedding ring’ incorrectly. She had a Muslim blessing called a Nikkah, which has no legal standing. In the eyes of the state she needs that green folder with the marriage cert. Kisses X
She blocked me because I kept asking where she got married

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Covers the kid's face......kid's face exposed.......covers the kid's face........ kids face exposed🙄

Reactions: 8
Orders are delayed because there are so many & they need to be packaged beautifully 🤣

Melly ya literally have nothing else to do, sher it'll take ya no time to wrap those imaginary orders 🤣

Happy Monday________ 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Orders are delayed because there are so many & they need to be packaged beautifully 🤣

Melly ya literally have nothing else to do, sher it'll take ya no time to wrap those imaginary orders 🤣

Happy Monday________ 🤗
Complete BS😂. Sure didn’t she have all the boxes pre-made for KV. How long would it take to chuck a flimsy robe in a box with room spray? Besides it’s no excuse. Even if she sold 1000s of robes, a proper retailer would have predicted this busy weekend and would make sure delivery times would be met. I think one of her “staff” might manage a single box to the post office

Reactions: 9
If she didn’t sit on her lazy hole all weekend she could have all 3 of the orders packed.

You’re fooling no one Swigs, also if you’ve time to film yourself packing you are NOT busy.

Nah she is just thick as a plank. She isnt clever enough to be trolling us. She tries but always fails guaranteed. Thick. AS. tit.

WE always WIN Melly!!!! You never will!!

Reactions: 4
The actual cheek of her telling people to only buy what they need…her, the queen of buying useless tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is selling one of Hannah’s dresses and is kindly modelling it for perspective buyers 🙈