Tignam #24 Tignam #24 Yes, I stole a married man, but we are not going to Pakistan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her baba going to Dundrum 😆.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she say last year that she bought his bag on amazon and now its out of brown Thomas. I could be wrong though

Reactions: 11
Her and her baba going to Dundrum 😆.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she say last year that she bought his bag on amazon and now its out of brown Thomas. I could be wrong though
No I think your right the link last year was for amazon

Reactions: 7
Remember when she was so anxious to get back from Florence as her mam was starting treatment and she just needed to be with her!! She lives down the road hun, you don’t even need to get a flight, how amazing is that? You can be with her now anytime, plait her hair, sit with her, bring her for lunch, give her a hand around the house! Isn’t it such a relief to be living so close to a parent when they are recovering after treatment and you can be with them, so many families have to take flights to see their loved ones during these horrible times

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was definitely Amazon. More lies out of her, trying to be something she’s not.

Reactions: 10
It was definitely Amazon. More lies out of her, trying to be something she’s not.

2 lots of lies.

No. 1 your DM's were not blowing up. No one messages you. Ever. Just you doing it yourself to look relevant.

No. 2 bag was Amazon. Not BT's. Regular old AMAZON, stop lying and trying to look rich.

You are not.

Reactions: 13
I think she bought it off Amazon and linked it in BT’s at the time. Stupid looking yoke anyway !!

• Haha
It's perfect for a kid under 10. Not a teen.

Remember she had his name blazing in lights on it. Its a childish bag for a child. NOT a teenager.

He must be mortified by her. She will never let him grow in. (Although tbf we haven't seen him plastered all over Insta lately so PG she listens to him).

Leave the boy alone. He is embarrassed by you and your antics.

Reactions: 14
I know this is going to sound mean but Seif is going through the most awkward teenage stage. Spots, gangly, voice breaking. I reckon it suits image obsessed Swigs not to post him.

Reactions: 9
I have sons, Seif looks like a dream, quiet studious and pretty sensitive. Its a tough age all right and I hope her online antics don't make it harder on him.

I have sons, Seif looks like a dream, quiet studious and pretty sensitive. Its a tough age all right and I hope her online antics don't make it harder on him.
At least she has stopped doing tours of his bedrooms for her 46K+ followers

Nearly choked on my tea at that story ‘believe you me, I have very little time to watch television’ 🤣🤣🤣
Does this woman have amnesia? She literally films herself sprawling on the couch every other weekend watching Netflix series!
Very little time to watch TV?? What??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is sprawled on the couch every night in front of her tiny tv🤣🤣🤣 She watches any old shite at all! Ah lads, she is not right in the head. Actually, she looks on something today, maybe she is hopped up on valium or something. Yeah, I won’t be watching anything you recommend Melly, you think Love Island is peak TV.

Reactions: 8
Why has she her hood up in the car!! She’s for the birds she’s fixated with this bloody show on Netflix 🤦‍♀️ I haven’t seen it but god she’s overboard plus tigs you are a barrel of laughs doesn’t watch much tv😆😆😆😆😆😆let’s make a list of the stuff she watched recently!

She is actually nuts!! She lives on top of the tv every night!! With her glass/candle holder in her hand, she thinks we are thick, she is the thick one.

Dont start me in the ridiculous sympathy seeking talk of her sick mother again, we all know she doesnt give a duck about her. Never goes to see her or do anything for her. So you can stop that Old shite Melissa, its getting old now and we see through you. Its the only content you have and no one really cares anyway.

God she gives me ire and the ick off her. She is just a pathetic liar, to be a good liar you have to remember your lies. Absolutely car crash of a woman.

She is always giving Netflix recommendations or she has very little time to watch TV, which is it??

Every time I click her story it’s a dark room with the tiny TV in the distance, a big glass of gin, her robe and her bare, oiled feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha she literally said “I’m going in” about the Watcher and then SEVEN hours later she had finished it. On a Saturday. She is NUTS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.