Tignam #24 Tignam #24 Yes, I stole a married man, but we are not going to Pakistan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why has she got her fake LV bag placed in view when she's on about having the house cleaned. on about making a roast when she knows full well she will end up in that Italian restaurant in Dundrum so she can drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why has she got her fake LV bag placed in view when she's on about having the house cleaned. on about making a roast when she knows full well she will end up in that Italian restaurant in Dundrum so she can drink.
Trying to sound like delia smith ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The kids n husband eat Halal , if youโ€™re gonna make a roast youโ€™d have the meat already in , not like you can pop to m&s and just get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The corner of the LV toiletries bag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s like a teenager with their first Michael Kors bag or something

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has she got a hard on for the queen of England? Does she not realise that she would be Meghan Markle in their eyes? A classless, vulgar, gold digger?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she even bother posting that person's query about the rug if she had it custom made? Just to show off?

Reactions: 11
I can't stop laughing, from todays photos it appears she's hiding in various corners of the squat taking pictures from behind plants and trees. bleeping mad witch :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where is your rug from Melissa?
I had it custom made bla bla bla
She still hasn't answered the question.... Dope

Reactions: 5
Any off cut of carpet can be made into a โ€˜customโ€™ rug-just send it in for binding! Its not that fancy Melly!

Reactions: 13
Were they to move 6-12 months after they were evicted ? Must be 12 months plus now

Reactions: 6
I can't stop laughing, from todays photos it appears she's hiding in various corners of the squat taking pictures from behind plants and trees. bleeping mad witch :LOL:
Melissa in the mist ๐Ÿฆ!
Holed up in that apartment must be killing her.
Otherwise we would know the exact layout and floor plan by now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a bit of the roast was home made-it was all from packages. The carrots were those baton carrots that are washed in chlorine, the stuffing from a pack. I doubt she would know how to make home made stuffing (breadcrumbs, onion, sage, thyme, melted butter Melly). Is that fake LV washbag her only friend? How pathetic to lug it around as you are cleaning and then taking photos. Just so, so tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.