Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlet for me ! I know polyester is known for its breathability !
She stops at absolutely nothing trying to push the robes šŸ˜‚ I wouldnā€™t sleep in a robe, I donā€™t sleep in silk or polyester during winter even because of the sweat. In a heatwave now šŸ¤£ wee tidge, give it up love!

Reactions: 8
Mel has influenced me ā€¦ Iā€™m thinking of wrapping myself in cling film tonight and closing all the windows. Should sleep like a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me too. It was all ā€œLook at these peasants crowded onto the beach, I only go to exclusive beach clubsā€. Get lost Mel - I bet your kids would love to be having fun on that beach rather than being stuck in the squat
Nope weā€™re all wrong, see. This is everyoneā€™s idea of hell! Tattlers are wrong, tidgey is right. Take that everyone! Sheā€™d rather stay inside and read her tattle threadā€¦

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I slept with no duvet last night, fan on, windows fully open and even the cat was stretched out full pelt next to me this morningā€¦it was extremely warm.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s on the hard sell today. Who would sleep in those robes. Strangled. Sheā€™s spent years trying to push this angle and nobody has ever agreed with her. It sounds like a nightmare. Except for the few she bullyā€™s into posting that they did. Itā€™s not true hun. As for the one who threw a couple of 89ā‚¬ robes over her kids but hasnā€™t a light blanket in the house for them ? duck off melissa. šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø LIIIIIEEES

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s on the hard sell today. Who would sleep in those robes. Strangled. Sheā€™s spent years trying to push this angle and nobody has ever agreed with her. It sounds like a nightmare. Except for the few she bullyā€™s into posting that they did. Itā€™s not true hun. As for the one who threw a couple of 89ā‚¬ robes over her kids but hasnā€™t a light blanket in the house for them ? duck off melissa. šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø LIIIIIEEES
Or a cotton sheetšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s correct about the state of that beach and the beach goers are arseholes. But she has some cheek saying they should be fined and if they donā€™t pay it the should go to jail. How about you pay your own bills hun. Also your elderly boyfriend and yourself are great at the tax dodge and claiming bankrupt so maybe shut up about the council putting out more bins too. The thing is, when you donā€™t pay your bills and tax dodge you donā€™t get a say.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her DM's will be blowing up again tonight with the amount of people agreeing with her šŸ˜œ funny the way these people never comment on her posts ,šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
I know I shouldnā€™t be following her but I do, and Iā€™m going to unfollow now, her stories are just ad after ad after ad, of those damn robes. If they were as fabulous as she claims them to be they would sell themselves, they clearly are not. The jig is up Tiggy, time get a real job and stop playing office.

Reactions: 9
She made a dinner and had to lie down on sofa šŸ™„. There must be a shape of her in that sofa with oily stains

Aw Melly, itā€™s a good thing you never strayed away from your resort in YOUR Mauritiusā€¦because the worldā€™s detritus is right next to your beach holiday in Mauritius X
The actual actual hypocrisy of Melissa Mills Bari.
I watched a documentary about this before and it was shocking that only a few minutes away was like a landfill of all the tourists holidaying in "paradise" rubbish

Aw Melly, itā€™s a good thing you never strayed away from your resort in YOUR Mauritiusā€¦because the worldā€™s detritus is right next to your beach holiday in Mauritius X
The actual actual hypocrisy of Melissa Mills Bari.
I watched a documentary about this before and it was shocking that only a few minutes away was like a landfill of all the tourists holidaying in "paradise" rubbish

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggest

Tullamores Tidge living with her elderly boyfriend, failing to make sleeping in polyester robes a trend.

Reactions: 11
Tiggy and the oap, little azhar with no monee, takes her on the hols to estepona, but shes so morto - calls is marbella, slugs back so much rose, now needs a clo onic, feck that tiggy throw back a gin and tonic. Trying to forget her tit show of a life, poor plastic tiggy is no ones wifešŸ˜æšŸ˜æšŸ˜æ

New thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.