Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Britney looks unwell in those stories she shared but nice hair and new clothes are what matters.
Britney is quite clearly very unwell and has just come out of a 13 year conservatorship. But screw that - she needs to sort out her hair and clothes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Melissa is so clueless

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220718_131542.jpg

Did anyone notice the 'care card' sticking out of the pocket of her new 'Celine' bag🤣🤣how sad.... Even if it was a real bag why on earth would anyone does this!! And most people tag the place where they purchased a designer bag.. Suppose the 'lucky lucky man' doesn't have an Instagram page yet! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do love that style of bag. Handy for beech days or days I’m training with work and need my books etc.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1426461
Did anyone notice the 'care card' sticking out of the pocket of her new 'Celine' bag🤣🤣how sad.... Even if it was a real bag why on earth would anyone does this!! And most people tag the place where they purchased a designer bag.. Suppose the 'lucky lucky man' doesn't have an Instagram page yet! 🤣🤣
That’s the care card from her pencil case she got a few months back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1426461
I saw this at the time yeh. Prob a card she picked up from the counter 🤣. But also she jusy think we are stupid sticking it out like that on purpose. Gas 🤣🤣🤣

I’d say it’s her cousin
Yes a cousin or maybe azhars kids kid ? She doesn’t have regular friends like the boy.

Poor Brittany is not the only one who needs help 😳🤪
For sure. Melissa might want to check out her own hair. For store bought hair it’s in tit. All split. She pulls it all to the front Ans nothing at the back. Has bald spots at the hair like Ans the blend is dreadful. In person in the non fake Instagram pics you can see her real hair up near her shoulders and then the bought hair. And that’s just her hair.

Reactions: 8
No that was her job but she got obsessed with Britney she forgot to go to PO. Mell give up the auld drink
Britney is quite clearly very unwell and has just come out of a 13 year conservatorship. But screw that - she needs to sort out her hair and clothes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Melissa is so clueless
Was just about to say this. It’s sad seeing Britney’s posts she is clearly not well. I have questions for anyone liking and sharing her content, how is it not obvious? This shows her level of delusion and emotional intelligence. Not that I had high hopes for her anyway.
Drinking rosé on a Monday… I know we joke about her being an alco but I’m starting to think she very well is. She drinks every day all afternoon and that’s only what she shows us. I’m beat today from having just 2-3 drinks in the evenings at the weekend. Anyone without an alcohol dependency would not be able to sustain this.

Reactions: 12
What a bizarre set of stories today. Poor Britney, if only she had smooth hair she would have been grand all these years.
The pictures of the balcony and her standing in behind/beside the curtain with her ice pop, then her drink instead of sitting out on it with her glass of wine.
Remember when you would hide behind something and say "peepo" to a baby and they would laugh , I get these "vibes" from those last few stories

Reactions: 5
What a bizarre set of stories today. Poor Britney, if only she had smooth hair she would have been grand all these years.
The pictures of the balcony and her standing in behind/beside the curtain with her ice pop, then her drink instead of sitting out on it with her glass of wine.
Remember when you would hide behind something and say "peepo" to a baby and they would laugh , I get these "vibes" from those last few stories
The pics are because she’s inside drinking alone but she wanted to show Hannah in the background with another child to show she has friends. (Hannah’s cousin or niece who knows ). Everything she posts it’s strategic. Not to look at what her direct photos are she wants to show you what’s in the background. Like oh I air was that my steering wheel logo behind my nails. I didn’t mean to do that. One of those ya know

Reactions: 7
She didn’t show the busy n11 in the background though she never shows the full balcony or the amazing view of the sea , still likes us to believe she is in a house 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn’t show the busy n11 in the background though she never shows the full balcony or the amazing view of the sea , still likes us to believe she is in a house 😀
The views of the sea from them aptments are amazing one thing I loved when I lived there

Reactions: 4
Tigs you are late to the Marbs news. We all got the news hours before you - you were too busy in your empty head space

Tigs you are late to the Marbs news. We all got the news hours before you - you were too busy in your empty head space
But it seems to be her preferred way to parent … just don’t let the kids outside ever. Bad things happen everywhere all the time. But it’s ok as a Muslim child to watch your mother become an alcoholic. It’s the twisted logic.

Reactions: 6
Melly loveen, we all know English isn’t your strong point but it seems neither is Geography. You weren’t in Marbella hun, you were in Estapona.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Melly loveen, we all know English isn’t your strong point but it seems neither is Geography. You weren’t in Marbella hun, you were in Estapona.
I think our poor Mel missed quite a few days at school and never caught up. But then again she publicly announced she doesn’t value education. It’s just a childminding service to her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.